Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If There is a Big Fight at 168 - I Would Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most money for GGG is in the UK PPV. Ramirez and Benavides are not that popular for a PPV. GGG has better opportunities at 160 (Charlo, Jacobs, Dever, etc). I would not be surprised if Canelo goes to 168 to fight the weaker boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Honestly I think Charlo is going to be VERY good but I have a problem. At placing him #1 over Jacobs and a few others that have been putting in work at 160. He was the WBA 154 Champ NOT the WBC. Moved up to MW and became mandatory after beating on a GIMP
      I agree there...........

Comment

• The most money for GGG is in the UK PPV. Ramirez and Benavides are not that popular for a PPV. GGG has better opportunities at 160 (Charlo, Jacobs, Dever, etc). I would not be surprised if Canelo goes to 168 to fight the weaker boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          You've heard right -- it also involved a certain pen...
          Actually, it involved the absence of a certain pen ...

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            good stuff, i thought this is what everyone wanted? 'great fighters move up' 'One division coward' you all typed ths **** day in and day out for years and now everyones complaining, you guys are shameless
            when the eubank fight supposedly "fell through" did loeffler ask hearn about degale? lol of course not

mr 168 was more than happy to bring up the welterweight

give it a rest...your trolling and gimmick are weak and old....lil g only talks 168 when the division is bare now that 160 is heating up...what a clown

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... by "big fight" he means, of course, "big money fight"...
              ... he only has the Canelo rematch or one of the 168 champs in the UK.
              That sounds just about right.

Comment

• Jacobs is another big puncher whose gone the distance in his last two fights, so he must be slowing down.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  good stuff, i thought this is what everyone wanted? 'great fighters move up' 'One division coward' you all typed ths **** day in and day out for years and now everyones complaining, you guys are shameless
                  That was only when Ward was in the picture. The narrative has changed over the years

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    IBF, IBO, WBC, WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) is open to the idea of heading up to the super middleweight division if the right fight comes along. Golovkin was in action back in September, when he fought to a controversial twelve round split draw with Canelo Alvarez at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. A rematch is being discussed for Cinco De Mayo weekend, May 5th.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

oh gawd, not this rubbish again

Comment

• refuses to negotiate on weight with Cotto/Canelo:

then states that he is ready, able, and willing, to fight at 154..... but nobody will step up

refuses Ward TWICE, once over weight:

than states that he is willing to move to 168 for a big fight

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X