Collapse
No announcement yet.

The middle part of my pecs hurts from dips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha dude. pain is good. as long as its not in your joints. and go slow on the dips. control your weight .

are you guys psyched about cotto-canelo or what?

Comment

There is a difference between losing fat and losing weight.

If your goal is to lose weight, you can use cardio. Just realize that you will be losing muscle as well. Cardio burns off more calories than weight training indeed.

However if your goal is to lose fat, your main tool is weight training. This weight training is supposed to be as heavy as before when you weren't trying to lose fat. However, this isn't because you burn more calories that way. It is because your body needs to receive a stimulus to maintain its muscle. Your body will lose what it doesn't need, so if you stop weight training or if you start training with lighter weights or a lighter intensity, you will inevitably lose quite some muscle. Any cardio you manage to put in is extra.

For both styles the goal is to achieve a calorie deficit in some way.

Comment

I agree with what MR.DagoWop has said, it maybe because you haven’t done dips in a while. Since you haven’t done it recently the muscles will be sore for a week or so. If you are trying to gain muscles, then it’s important to eat enough proteins to get your muscles enough strength. When I had this problem before what I did was, consulted a physio in Mississauga and get a suggestion on stretches that helps to gain muscle strength.

Comment

Working...
        X