Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Angry Old Man vs. Calm Kid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry but that made me laugh so hard when the kid finally loses his cool. Not cool that he pushed the old prick but that old guy was a complete jerk off. The old guy never should have put his hands on him and got in his face to begin with.

Comment

call me anything you want but don't call me a typical punk Puerto Rican cause then is on!

the old guy crossed the line once he put his hands on overgrown teenager, i have to give credit to the kid he stood calm all he did was protect himself once he felt threaten

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        I'm sorry but that made me laugh so hard when the kid finally loses his cool. Not cool that he pushed the old prick but that old guy was a complete jerk off. The old guy never should have put his hands on him and got in his face to begin with.
        Reminded me of this...

"Frosty.... Spoon?!? We used to fuck dwarfs in the ass!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Reminded me of this...

first laugh of the day...love that flick

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Reminded me of this...

Aim high Willis!!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Doesn't matter man, he was trespassing his territory and refused to acknowledge his misdoings.

Punks like that need to be corrected firmly, or we will end up in a society with no respect of law and order. He could have killed the old man pushing him like that. You don't lay your hands on old people, just like you don't lay your hands on women (unless they want you to).
              No, at the time he was not trespassing, they were clearly not on his property. The older guy was insulting, rude and commuted assault by putting his hands on the child when the kid was doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Oh, and way to duck my question. Love how you claim the kid was baiting him but you won't back it up. So typical of "your kind".

Comment

"Typical punk black" lol. He should've just used the N-word, it would've been more hilarious if he had fell straight into the water. That kid should've defended himself and knocked his old ass out the moment he put his hands on the kid and started shoving him.

Comment

Working...
                X