Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady "I'll fight anyone at 154-168 but not Ward" Golovkin is looking at Froch now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is obviously the money fight and Ward still has to get himself back into the mix.

Golovkin's fans like to pretend he's different from everyone else and that he'll fight anyone but I saw a quote from Abel Sanchez saying they wouldn't even fight James DeGale because he didn't bring enough money.

Comment

Racist ass clowns in the sig

They don't wanna see their boy challenged

Clowns.

Comment

Damn, no fighter is safe in NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Skilled Nation View Post
          Ok so all this talk of bum-love-kin fighting anyone at 154 to 168 has been utterly destroyed by his open ducking of Andre "SOG" Ward. He wants to pick on little Mayweather who is really a super lightweight and former super lightweight Cotto and former WW Canelo but he's happy to face 6'1 career super middleweight Carl Froch?

The audacity of these clowns is astonishing, Ward Golovkin is a huge fight that would be similar to Froch GGG but we know why they don't want it, all hype ends when that boy steps in with SOG, same reasons HBO didn't want Pac-Floyd until they milked the sht outta Pac.

Seems like this hype beast is ready to step in with anyone from 154-168 provided they're too small or declining and very beatable, disgraceful behavior but it's what you get from HBO fighters.

I can't be the only one who notices how astonishing it is a fighter who ploughs through as many bums get's this level of hype, maybe because his particular demographic isn't used to having word champions? I don't know but it's time we stopped giving these "duckers" our hard earned money and stopped viewing their fights until they step it up.

Kovalev and GGG (HBO fighters) ducking threats and fighting stylistically easy fights to build up their fanbases who have limited boxing knowledge and just get excited that a fighter of their demographic is dominant.

MESSAGE TO GGG AND KOVALOV STEP UP AND STEP INTO THE LIONS DEN WITH WARD AND STEVENSON.

Clowns.

Lions den - AKA Oakland, with paid off judges and a shady referee.

Comment

GGG should go after degale who throws 3 hard punches and has to take off 7 rounds so he could throw 10 more. it would be easier then sparring for GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Skilled Nation View Post
              Racist ass clowns in the sig

They don't wanna see their boy challenged

Clowns.
              sambo you da rasiss but it is ok so am I but being white I aint allowed to be one

Comment

Originally posted by [HORUS] REBORN View Post
                Remember when he was willing to move up for Chavez Jr too? Keep in mind this was the Chavez that got smoked by Martinez and Vera. But as soon as Ward is mentioned, it's back to the drawing board. And by drawing board I mean randomly searching boxrec for some part time bakery chef with no power or skill.

I'm sorry but Golovkin is a clown and his management team has no idea what they want from the kid. He's heading towards the back end of his career and has nothing to show for it.

If he wants a REAL challenge within his current weight class he needs to pursue Al Haymon's guy in Quillin. Because the truth is, there are nothing but L's waiting for him at 168. Both Dirrell brothers clown him and Ward makes a mockery out of him.
                Quillin ducked GGG, and every other top MW, when he was WBO champ and is irrelevant now, so forget about him.

Ward and GGG won't even talk about each other, so we can forget about that one for the time being too.

Comment

Ward once said he would like to fight klitschko for the heavyweight title...... Lol he won't even move up 7 pounds after already cleaning out his division 2-3 yrs ago. He's irrelevant bro. Brings no money to the table. I thought all u Mayweather fans/accountants and business men knew this already. A fight with Froch in an 80k seat wembley stadium is big money. **** Ward. He should move up to the full 175 and fight Kovalev. He's only 3 pounds off since he's now fighting a bum at 172 pounds.

Comment

Golovkin has Cotto, Canelo, Lemeiuex and Quillin he can fight. Who's Ward gonna fight at 168????

Comment

ward = $
                      floyd = $$$$$

do you get it now?

Comment

Working...
                      X