Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Juggernaut went silent.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Why not try and fight Povetkin or Pulev. Why is it only big miney fights against title holders he doesnt deserve or bums. Fight a contender to earn a shot FFS.
      Hearn has the options on Povetkin who is being lined up for Usyk. Pulev doesn't leave his home country.

Comment

Ortiz has had too many of these fights. He is the sort of boxer that fights to the level of his opponents. I think the better his opponents are the better he performs.

Comment

Wow, Ortiz has a murderer's row list of fighters since Wilder. LOL

Comment

Because Ortiz has done **** all to earn a shot and brings no money. it's not hard to work out, try using that thing called a brain.
            Ortiz would bring far more $$$ than Dildo Whyte or Jelly Baby Miller.

Almost no one knows Dildo whyte outside of UK, and the people that do know him, know hes an awful B grade domestic level fighter who already been KO'd by AJ.

NO real boxing fan would ever pay money to see AJ vs Whyte II. The only people watching that are drunk UK fanboys with hardons for AJ's biceps.

Comment

Stay busy? Look at Ortiz's resume it's just **** like this.
              Lol. Word tho. I guess you can say he keeps busy. Guy is in a weird spot. He’s a beast, gets a shot, loses, and still can’t get guys to step up. It’s unfortunate because he has loads of talent.

Comment

... because literally only Wilder fans rate him that highly.

but maybe they could do it in Miami or something. Do people watch boxing there ?

.. PS he mentioned him in his last DAZN interview, he's just way down the list. Whyte just looks way better on the basis of recent fights, even Millers much maligned opponents are better.

To be fair Hammer isn't that bad for an opponent given his recent dross for opponents , I'd just rather seem in with a fringe top 10 if he still wants to try for a title shot.

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                Why hasn't AJ reached out to him for a fight?
                Probably waiting for him to turn 50 before taking this on.

The Mighty ducker AJ refuses to acknowledge this guys even exists... Lol

Comment

Not bad stay busy fight for Ortiz, Hammer is definitely a better journeyman than Kaufman and is better than who Miller is fighting. The only question is how many stay busy and tune up fights experienced boxer like Ortiz need at the end of his career?

Comment

He is making that retirement MONEY !! Go king kong

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      Hearn has the options on Povetkin who is being lined up for Usyk. Pulev doesn't leave his home country.
                      I like the idea of usyk vs Povetkin. It’s a good debut at the division for Usyk. Same height and considering that Povetkin struggled mightily against Huck years back I can see Usyk giving him work. Pulev is a joke. Guy won’t fight a live body unless that fighter has a belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X