No announcement yet.

(Photos) man and woman black eyes after Shakur Stevenson brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    when we're saying that the dude who was slumped out cold on his face didn't ahve any brain damage the term must be pretty arbitrary

throw the book at this clown. see what your career looks like after a year or two in prison.
    Yeah I meant like permanent brain damage.

He's lucky he's alive.

Comment

niga ****ed up bigtime

Comment

Jesezz the woman nearly out wrestled him. These *****es were tough as nails. Look at their man rolling like a boo boo doll on the floor while these *****es are still going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Top Rank has good lawyers I don't think he ever sees a jail cell. But this case ain't going away like you said they got witnesses and video. Ray Rice knocked his lady out on camera and never saw a jail cell. He'll cop to a lesser charge, get probation then have to pay these victims off in a lawsuit. It's sad but that's how rich and influential people get out of these messes.
          there's a big difference between this incident and the ray rice incident, as far as jail goes. rice ko'd his fiancee. terrible? yes. but he's not really "dangerous". unless of course, you're intimate with him. these guys did it to strangers like it was nothing. i don't know if he'll do time, but i wouldn't be surprised for arum to walk away soon. stevenson showed that he is a time bomb. ticking.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
            Lol its over for stevenson what a dumb ass.
            tyson was found guilty of rape.. im sure shakur will be ok lol

Comment

The dude is fair game, but why hit the female? Come on...... That's just bad for business.

Comment

I mean the guys name is shakur.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
                  Jesezz the woman nearly out wrestled him. These *****es were tough as nails. Look at their man rolling like a boo boo doll on the floor while these *****es are still going strong.
                  That one bytch was giving that coward all he could handle.

Comment

This fool has no self awareness he is out there crying about him being booted off the co-main event. SMH

Comment

Working...
                    X