• Show
Clear All

John Ruiz probably.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      Carlos Baldomir.
      At leats got a win over Judah.

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      valdemir pereira. won vacant ibf featherweight title from phaphrakorb rakkiatgym, then lost it by DQ to eric aiken a couple fights later. aiken was also a crap champion who went on to lose all of his fights after winning that title.
      LOL I came across him while researching.

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      Adrien Broner....is the worst 4 division champion I can think of... not exactly an answer to your question but Broner being a 4 division champion is indicative of how much of a joke boxing is with its divisions and multiple sanctioning bodies/belts.
      I agree. Broner and interim king Guerrero made a mockery of being multi weight champions.

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      One need look no further than Sonny Boy Jaro for the worst champion in recent history. He and Charles Martin can have it out for worst of the worst.
      Sonny Boy aint nowhere near being the worst champion ever and has a pretty healthy resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Charles Martin for multi belt era.

1 belt era Willard? Carnera? Maybe there are worse in the lower divisions but those are obviously the famous ones from the HW's
        Carnera actually fought through some contenders to get the title. Yeah WIllard was lucky to beat the corpse of an ageing fighter.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Luis Santana. I believe he beat and defended against Terry Norris via 2 DQ victory's in a row before Norris legally beat him.
        STill not worse than Martin who couldn't even get a world level win lol

Comment

Poor Liam Smith. He's a decent, continental-level kid and doesn't deserve a mention in a thread like this.

Charles Martin is the obvious recent example. Guy wouldn't have beaten Fraudley Harrison.

Comment

Look, I think Liam is a decent enough fighter but he should never be above domestic level.

Comment

Originally posted by lightningleeroy View Post
              worst to watch at least, Sven Ottke.
              Anthony Mundine was knocked out by Ottke. Later Ottke was made super champion by the WBA so that they could create another title. Which was fought out by Mundine v Antwon Echols. Mundine won and was on the front page with big letters 'World Champion of the world'. Multiple sanctions suck.

Comment

Manny v Margs for the WBO JMW title was the worst IMO and I have said this numerous times.

You have 1 man that never fought above 147 fighting a guy that was 1-1-1 above 147 at a CW of 151 for the 154lb title.

Charles Martin and John Ruiz are up there as well.

Comment

Carlos Baldomir won the Lineal Welterweight title at 34 years old with a record of 42-9-6. He only won it because Zab Judah was absolutely garbage. He went on to defend it against a shot Arturo Gatti before losing it in a shutout to Floyd Mayweather Jr. He ruined plans of Floyd-Zab happening in Spring 2006 for all of the belts and the Lineal title. For 10 months a man who'd never previously been ranked in the top 30 of the division was the Welterweight champion.
                  Lol they did a great job of promoting the Floyd-Baldomir fight. Is Carlos Baldomir simply too big of a man for Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

Carlos Baldomir.
                    You're a ******.

Comment

Kell Brook was pretty bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X