Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I'm Better Than Chisora, I Can Tire Usyk and Take Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    When you say things like ......

That's how you get talked to.

And regardless of whether or not you think that Usyk can hurt Joyce or not, Joyce can't hit shxt with his slow A ss and he never proved to be able to hurt Usyk either.

NOTHING suggests that he can beat Usyk.

The funny thing is that it's you idiots who were saying that Dubois would beat Joyce and are now riding his nutz

Must be Brits
    Smaller gloves this time,usyk gets hurt badly by the jab from hell

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Lmao Usyk definatley was hurt by dull boy pakora and members of his own corner weren't sure he won bwahaha
      Nonsense, but I expected that from you

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        It's very important in a fight that you are able to hurt the opponent, or at least make them respect you.

I don't think Usyk has anything in his arsenal to stop Joyce walking him down.

And you're right, I picked DDD to win..... I thought he would buzz and then jump on Joyce, but Joyce proved me wrong and managed to ride the power shots well.

I did not rate Joyce that highly, I thought him and DDD were on the same level to be honest as Joyce looks slow as *****....... but his footwork and lateral movement surprised me, as did his fitness and chin.

If DDD can't dent Joyce or even hurt him I don't see how a smaller non-puncher like Usyk will do anything.

Maybe you are seeing an amateur-style points win and Usyk constantly on the backfoot peppering Joyce.

Every punch landed technically is a scoring punch, but it counts less if it is just pitty-pat BS,......... and I think we can both agree on that.
        No, we don't agree because Usyk is proven and even against Joyce already. He can make him respect him even without ko power. Floyd made a career of it. Usyk owned him before and would do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
          Smaller gloves this time,usyk gets hurt badly by the jab from hell
          Not smaller gloves and as you saw when the fought before, he couldn't out jab Usyk. DDD can't even lace Usyk's shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            No, we don't agree because Usyk is proven and even against Joyce already. He can make him respect him even without ko power. Floyd made a career of it. Usyk owned him before and would do it again.
            Usyk did not "own" Joyce even in the amateurs, with padded gloves and headgear.

You're making stuff up, I have seen the fight and no one got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              Usyk did not "own" Joyce even in the amateurs, with padded gloves and headgear.

You're making stuff up, I have seen the fight and no one got owned.
              Boxing Goat sucking off eastern euros as usual lol.

Comment

Joyce has not got much time for various Usyks. He should be given a title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Boxing Goat sucking off eastern euros as usual lol.
                  He is actually believing both Usyk and Joyce are the same fighters that fought as amateurs............ laughable really

Comment

Keep talkin bout del boy your going to catch a smokin chisora frazier hook to the side of that Gerri curl looking like soul glo from coming to america all over the ring

Comment

Well here’s my thoughts. To be fair, Usyk looked like one of the ATG’s at Cruiserweight, maybe top 5 at that young weight class’s history.

But he looks only good-average at heavyweight. He’s no Holyfield.

But I remember hearing some female boxer say that she was sparring in the same gym as Usyk and his footwork and technical detail was on another level. I just don’t think anything he throws at Joyce’s chin will have much effect.

If Usyk wins, he wins on points. He’s no ATG at Heavyweight that’s for sure. But if he can out box Joyce he wins on points. Joyce’s chance is to hurt Usyk and get him out of the fight, like he did against DuBois.

Comment

Working...
                      X