Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY White teacher gets settlement for yrs of physical, racial, and sex abuse from stud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Aren’t schools funded by property taxes

So the more expensive the houses the more taxes for the schools

It’s institutional for people to earn more money now?
    The racism comes in when the white people don't sell to black families that make the highest bid on the house or when homeowners associations don't approve black residents.

It also becomes institutionalized when certain neighborhoods are zoned for homes and others are only zoned for commercial or apartments and you segregate the town such that all the minorities live in the neighborhoods that have apartments.

Of course it is possible that racism plays a role in "earning more", for example decades of not admitting minorities to the best colleges and universities when all the data shows the better the education the more you earn. There's more but I'm sure we probably will not agree on everything.

As for this story, damn shame this had to happen to her. Hopefully this settlement allows her to get whatever help she needs to get over what happened to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      I'm clumsy when I try to be smoov

The uglier the more $$$$ they get ??? I have a friend who camps out at ''secret'' spots. Along with hundreds of other 'heads. So much for secrets

He bought some pigeon nikes for $1600 or some shlt.

Damn censors messing up legit words.....
      Likely the Nike SBdunk pigeons. Lucky bastard. They released the panda pigeons about a month ago to “celebrate the release” of the original pigeons where people got trampled lol.

And yeah, whenever people say that jordan collecting is a thing only poor inner city kids do, j tell them to watch anything with jerry Seinfeld in it. He’s very low key, but he’s a major sneaker head and is always wearing Jordan’s. he just rarely draws attention to them.

Nike SB (their skateboarding line) have been putting out fire lately. They just released the purple ans green lobsters that I missed out on too. Gorgeous kicks

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Likely the Nike SBdunk pigeons. Lucky bastard. They released the panda pigeons about a month ago to “celebrate the release” of the original pigeons where people got trampled lol.

And yeah, whenever people say that jordan collecting is a thing only poor inner city kids do, j tell them to watch anything with jerry Seinfeld in it. He’s very low key, but he’s a major sneaker head and is always wearing Jordan’s. he just rarely draws attention to them.

Nike SB (their skateboarding line) have been putting out fire lately. They just released the purple ans green lobsters that I missed out on too. Gorgeous kicks
        I have to admit, collecting is a fun hobby....whatever it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          I have to admit, collecting is a fun hobby....whatever it is.
          Even better when you get to wear what you collect haha

Unless you’re one of these young sneaker heads who will buy them just to let them sit in a box for 5 years

Comment

Wow i'm sad to read this. She was my teacher in Jr High, she was very nice. And yes the schools she taught at were bad, I went to them. Lots of stupid kids. I'm pretty sure she's Eastern European, I remember her having an accent like from Eastern Europe.

I do not remember anybody treating her as she says she was treated, but then again that was way back in the day in the early 2000s. The kids that came after us were wayyy worse and disrespectful.

I wish I can contact her to tell her she was a great teacher, reading this makes me really upset.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Wow i'm sad to read this. She was my teacher in Jr High, she was very nice. And yes the schools she taught at were bad, I went to them. Lots of stupid kids. I'm pretty sure she's Eastern European, I remember her having an accent like from Eastern Europe.

I do not remember anybody treating her as she says she was treated, but then again that was way back in the day in the early 2000s. The kids that came after us were wayyy worse and disrespectful.

I wish I can contact her to tell her she was a great teacher, reading this makes me really upset.
              Wow, small world. Thank you for sharing that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

You ever slip a finger in it and call her a cracker bitch?

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                  I don't worship them Im entertained by them. Black people have been great entertainment for us white people ever since we found out they could tap dance.

Did the truth in my post hit a nerve? What was your gpa boy?
                  ahahaha. blacks and hispanics men.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    Wow, small world. Thank you for sharing that.
                    I won't lie, she was tough, but she was nice if you did your work, or showed that you tried. I was not a straight A student by any means in Jr High, but I did try, so she never had anything bad to say about me to my mother in parent-teacher conf. I remember she did not take crap from badly behaved kids though. That was back in 2001-2002, she was my homeroom teacher. I know for sure the kids that came 5-10 years after me were terrible. Like really, really bad.

I assumed she would've moved up and become a professor in college. I can't believe she stayed as a teacher in those crap schools. The neighborhood I grew up in is crappy as hell, these teachers try their best but it's not their fault, it's the uneducated parents.

Comment

Working...
                    X