Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: GGG Will Do What Mayweather Couldn't, Dominate Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
    Sanchez is just trying to sell the fight! GGG comes in as slight favor, only issue is AGE.. hopefully he didn't get old overnight.

As far as "Foney" Mayweather "dominating Canelo? i say 9-3 is technically "domination" on most Floyd fans. We normal fans just saw it as yet another glorified sparring match.
    You're not a normal fan so that leaves you out.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      9-3? Even if that were true...Conor won more rounds and landed more than Canelo lol...

But that's not true... I couldn't find more than 1 round to give Canelo... please tell me what 3 rounds Canelo won?
      Are you ****ing stupid?? You do realize Floyd was toying with Connor in the fight. He could of stopped Mcgregor anytime he wanted too after the 5th round. He let the fight drag on as long as it did cause he wanted too. Plus Floyd barely threw any punches the first couple of rounds. So all the shet about Connor doing better than Canelo is irrelevant. Floyd could of schooled Connor as easily as he schooled Canelo if he had wanted too. But he felt he owed the fans for the Pacquiao fight so he made it look somewhat competitive...
      But If you know boxing and know Mayweather's style of fighting then you know he didn't give a full effort the whole fight.

Comment

Did Conello get schooled or a beat down against Floyd? I did not see Connello hit the canvas once but he still couldn't pull the trigger against Floyd. GGG is all power in both hands and has a piston Jab. I think Abel knows what he is talking about. It's not like Roach who has predicted knockouts for Manny for like 9 years now and hasn't koed any one in that time frame.

Comment

Fable Sanchez does it again...

If Canelo beats Golovkin, I wonder if we will see much of Sanchez after the fight...

Heck, I doubt that Golovkin will be fighting long after September

Comment

CANELO vs. GGG = WW3

A MUST BUY PPV SHOWDOWN

An all out WAR, a winner takes all deathmatch!

SAUL CANELO ALVAREZ representing The America's , Europe , Asia , Africa & The World via The Mexican Empire vs. Gennady Golovkin representing North Korea!
            Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 08-31-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

You heard it first, Sanchez says he's going to dominate. Better make good on that, buddy.

Comment

What in the holy mother of fxck Sanchez?

Comment

Im sure im not the first, or 20th person, to mention this...but this is a prime example of why people dont like Golovkin....

I dont need to point out why this is ridiculous...without reading the thread im sure all of the points have been stated several times......just shut up Sanchez...ur going the roach route and making your guys look worse when u open your trap

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
                    Canelos biggest fights were probably Mayweather, Cotto, Lara and Trout. Chavez was a big event and a washed up Mosley was a big name at the time.
                    Of those fights Canelo could stop none of them and he was only able to drop one of them once. I thought he lost to Lara and there wasn’t much in the Trout and Cotto fights. Canelos most dramatic KO wins have come against Khan and Kirkland who are guys that have already been blown away in the 1st round in previous fights. A weight drained Chavez who had not long been knocked out by Fonfara was there for the taking but Canelo didn’t have the belief in his own power to try and get him out of there so it would be a surprise if he could drop someone who hasn’t been hurt in 400 fights amateur and pro.

Furthermore and perhaps more worryingly for Canelo fans he showed an inability to change tactics and adjust in those fights. He did pretty much the same in round 1 as he was doing in round 12. You could throw a similar criticism at Triple G who didn’t change his tactics much over the 12 with Jacobs but that was one fight. He did show a different side to Lemieux so if relentless pressure doesn’t work , he can do something else. Can Canelo? If his counterpunching isn’t working vs Triple G I cant imagine Canelo getting on his bike or doing anything dramatically different. If he starts as a stationary target he will stay that way.
                    U talk about guys blow. Out in the 1st round and then praise Lemuix who guess what??? Was beat by a guy who was "blown out in the 1st round". Mosley was beaten like a dog. Cotto' s entire head was lumpy was fuk!! After the fight.

And you must of ignored all the body work Canelo did on Lara.

Comment

what???? Mayweather dominated Canelo easily..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X