Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any watch that show Impractical Jokers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any watch that show Impractical Jokers?

I think its pretty funny. Improv is hard as hell. I wouldnt have the balls to say or act out half the crap they do.

I used to see it for a year now got bored of it..
    I find Joe funny, Q is ok but Sal is a whining bish

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      I used to see it for a year now got bored of it..
      I find Joe funny, Q is ok but Sal is a whining bish
      I think Murr is funny man. He gets away with a lot being a scrawny dude. They punish the hell out of him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        I think Murr is funny man. He gets away with a lot being a scrawny dude. They punish the hell out of him too.
        Murr is like Mauris Wach, a punching bag but surprisingly pulls off some tasks.. Joe is witty and improvises a lot.. his Larrrrrrry! Thing gets me laughing everytime..
        I think we both agree Sal is the weak link..

Comment

Murr is like Mauris Wach, a punching bag but surprisingly pulls off some tasks.. Joe is witty and improvises a lot.. his Larrrrrrry! Thing gets me laughing everytime..
          Lol yeah man. Sal is wack. Q really has gotten better/braver as the seasons have passed. It kinda sucks now though that they've become a bit more popular bcuz people recognize them now...

Comment

It can be funny but the fake dubbed laughter the producers put in after is fcking irritating, laughing and laughing when it's not that funny.

Also the little bald guy is a annoying smartass.

Comment

i used to. i dont know how their ear pieces are never noticed. scare tactics and punk'd still the best prank shows.

Comment

Sal may be the weak link but I love that episode where he's talking to a guy on the street by an ambulance and tells him the normal blood pressure for an athlete but then they get him to say, "For a fat bag of **** like me, it's probably a million or a million. If you cut my arm open, gravy would pour out." **** had me rolling. They do some of the craziest stuff ever. Quite entertaining but I admit I'm not a regular watcher. Sometimes it's on at my brother's house and we'll watch it.

Comment

Yeah I watch it, it's pretty hit or miss but when they hit oh do they hit.

On rare occasions I've laughed so f**king hard that my sides legitimately hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    Sal may be the weak link but I love that episode where he's talking to a guy on the street by an ambulance and tells him the normal blood pressure for an athlete but then they get him to say, "For a fat bag of **** like me, it's probably a million or a million. If you cut my arm open, gravy would pour out." **** had me rolling. They do some of the craziest stuff ever. Quite entertaining but I admit I'm not a regular watcher. Sometimes it's on at my brother's house and we'll watch it.
                    By weak link I mean he backs out of challenges.. it is funny when he has to say mean things and he begins to panic and sweat.. he also has a jaden smith tattoo in his thigh, that was Joe's punishment for everyone who lost.. they all got a stupid tattoo..

Comment

Working...
                    X