Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Pacquiao Comes to terms, fight is close to landing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fright. Horn can fight Lucas matthyse, sadam Ali, and ruslan provonikov.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      Good fright. Horn can fight Lucas matthyse, sadam Ali, and ruslan provonikov.
      Yup, the Kid is young, and he can grow better instead of being fed to the Lions immediately and ruin his career so prematurely.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        MP still has enough in the tank to give anyone a fight incl Khan.
        Of course he'll give a fight - that's not in dispute. I'm simply saying Manny Pacquiao at this stage is not walking over even Amir Khan. Khan already has the blueprints he needs to put up a good showing thanks to TBE, Marquez and Bradley.

If Manny had managed to stop Chris Algieri, I MIGHT think he could stop Amir Khan. His failure to do even that much makes me question just how hungry he is these days.

Comment

Didn't Khan say he needed a tune-up?

Pathetic duck of Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Yeah pathetic

"how about MP?"
            "how about peterson?"
            "how about thurman/garcia?"
            "Brook happens when I say"

He's a fukin minge

Comment

total complete bull****

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                It's better to take it to the distance with Khan tbh and beat him that way. No one has ever outboxed Amir Khan in a 12 round fight unless you want to count the robbery in the Peterson fight. It is like Hearns, you can beat him by KO but it is much more impressive to beat him in the distance.
                Khan is easy to outbox when he faces;

1) A decent counter puncher
                2) A decent inside fighter
                3) A heavy handed fighter

He only looks 'good' against feather fisted guys like Alexander or washed up guys like Collazo.

Even if Manny is past prime, he would take over after 3-4 rounds and win a UD.

Comment

Lets hope for a hatton like stoppage ...

Comment

Didn't Khan say he needed a tune-up?

Pathetic duck of Brook
                    Yes..he's ducked Brook by choosing to fight one of the greatest fighters who ever lived and someone who is ranked by many as still the best current welterweight in the world? Oh and i suppose Khan also took the easier option by avoiding Brook and fighting a middleweight champion in Canelo Alvarez?

Typical dumb Brook fanboy who can't stand the fact that despite the devastating Knockouts, Khan is still the superior name to Brook and will always overshadow Brook.

Comment

Khan beating Pacquiao is not far fetched at all, and I say this as a Pacquiao fan

Manny struggled against Jessie Vargas, people. Jessie's a nice, solid fighter, but he's purely B level. Hell Khan probably boxes Jessie's ears off so long as he can avoid Jessie's nice overhand.

I mean ****, Manny had to drag Jessie into the championship rounds just to get the W. It was a clear win, yes, but it was waaaaayyyyy more of a struggle than much of the boxing media made it out to be the following morning (a lot of them acted like Pacquiao dominated and cruised, which was not the case at all).

And everybody acting like Manny KO'ing Amir is some foregone conclusion....dudes, Manny hasn't stopped anyone since freaking Miguel Cotto. **** he dropped Algieri 6 times and still couldn't finish him.

Khan is not at all an automatic W for a nearly 40 year old Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X