Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to increase arm stamina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Hey yah i do that at home. It really helps a lot and it conditions your arms like crazy. But shadow boxing while controlling your breathing and staying relaxed are all good and important things to remember. Throwing more from the hip instead of arm punches are important to remember as well. Other than that, it's really just practice practice and pushing yourself beyond that uncomfortable line.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
      This might help. I do it at home and it's a good little workout.

Great workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
        throw nonstop punches(heavybag or just thin air) without an interval for atleast 3 minutes, build it up when you're feelin cocky, set a goal for yourself and let it burn baby, let it burn
        aka shadowboxing. That is exactly what I said bro why youundercutting me like that?

Comment

arm stamina? see thread entitled "boy masterbates 43 times in a row......"........Rockin'

Comment

Also wanking.

Comment

Rockin, I figured with the respectable knowledge that you posses that you would give a legit answer instead of a childish irrelevant one. I'm kind of disappointed.

Thanks to everyone else especially dannnnn for the video.

Comment

I do that youtube video aswell, I was just looking for it to post on this thread then I realised someone beat me to it hah.

Its VERY good after about 2 weeks of it my stamina has gone up so much...

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                  Rockin, I figured with the respectable knowledge that you posses that you would give a legit answer instead of a childish irrelevant one. I'm kind of disappointed.

Thanks to everyone else especially dannnnn for the video.
                  Irrelevant like what? Following a youtube drill isn't easier then shadowboxing 5-15 min a day. If you do constant full speed shadowboxing you are going to refine your technique, increase your speed, improve your combination punching and arm stamina. As Ghn said, a relaxed body is very important to not gas yourself out. Have relaxed shoulders or your punches will be stiff and your arms will get tired. Also you might arm punch to much. Maybe you should us more then one tips to fix the problem.

Comment

Do bag work with 16 oz gloves.

If you're having problems boxing with bigger gloves, then train with them.

Comment

speed bag!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X