No announcement yet.

Protest in Chicago after a policeman shoots a minority who was armed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    The guy was strapped and reaching for his gun. I have a feeling the people defending him aren't going to win any sympathy votes.

http://abc7chicago.com/chicago-polic...oting/3766539/

Can’t stand you racists always taking things out of contexts. He took out his wallet to comply and they started grabbing up on him so he tried to create space. He was talking and compliant with the first officer until the blonde biiitch start grabbing at him

Sure it could of gone better but both sides were wrong here. Shooting him in the back before he even reached for his gun smh. Which was likely self defense after they pulled out on him first.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

Can’t stand you racists always taking things out of contexts. He took out his wallet to comply and they started grabbing up on him so he tried to create space. He was talking and compliant with the first officer until the blonde biiitch start grabbing at him

Sure it could of gone better but both sides were wrong here. Shooting him in the back before he even reached for his gun smh. Which was likely self defense after they pulled out on him first.
      Dey don't agree so dey be rayciss yo...

Comment

that black dude made the mistake by RUNNING !!!

if, as you say, he only wanted to show them his wallet, he didnt need to RUN AWAY !!!

and im sure, if you were in the cops EXACT situation, youd wait and see.

''will he reach for the wallet or the gun, hhhmmmmm.''

''both sides were wrong.''

Comment

He had a gun and clip on him, that's 100% fact. You say he's reaching for his wallet, cops say he's reaching for his gun. That's a split second life and death situation right there.

Whatever, it's time to loot and riot and blame the wypipo! Systemic racism!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            He had a gun and clip on him, that's 100% fact. You say he's reaching for his wallet, cops say he's reaching for his gun. That's a split second life and death situation right there.

Whatever, it's time to loot and riot and blame the wypipo! Systemic racism!
            He literally was pulling a card out of his wallet when she started grabbing at him nice try lmao ****ing scum bags will try to justify anything

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              They just had one of the biggest protest of black on black violence in Chicago last week. They shut down the Dan Ryan expressway.

https://chicagodefender.com/2018/07/...ceful-protest/
              protesting gun violence and they still vote for the idiots that don't have any solutions to the gun violence. The law only applies to law abiding citizens, because criminals don't follow the law. A criminal will find a way to acquire a gun illegally. If Chicago had strong leadership and better law enforcement, they would be able to run their town like Kennesaw Georgia

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/1...-discusses-law

Comment

''in order to pull out my wallet, I MUST FIRST RUN AWAY !!!!!!!!''
                ~dumb mfer that wont ever make that mistake again.

let the looting and rioting commence !!!!

Comment

how a normal, civilized citizen behaves when asked for id (and if they have a gun on their hip)...

with BOTH hands raised and in a loud booming voice~''officers, i have a gun on me. i may or may not have a license for it. i will stand still, or get on my face. whichever way you say. I WILL FULLY COMPLY.''

but nah......

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    how a normal, civilized citizen behaves when asked for id (and if they have a gun on their hip)...

with BOTH hands raised and in a loud booming voice~''officers, i have a gun on me. i may or may not have a license for it. i will stand still, or get on my face. whichever way you say. I WILL FULLY COMPLY.''

but nah......
                    Post this in the master thread, bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      Post this in the master thread, bruh.

pride goeth before the fall

Comment

Working...
                      X