No announcement yet.

ITT post a pic of your arm (srs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
    how about a real picture, not some distorted, hard light reflection off glass picture.
    how do you like them_apples

Comment

Originally posted by Nate S. View Post
      As far as boxing is concerned stuff like that doesn't matter. I saw a huge ripped guy step into the ring with a mediocre boxer at my gym a month back and was slow as **** and gassed out after like 1/2 got cornered and battered with combinations till they stopped it, I could have easily whooped that guy too
      do you honestly think that's the arm of a hulk? You must be a little delusional

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        how about a real picture, not some distorted, hard light reflection off glass picture.

Will this do?

Comment

nope. this is how it starts, i won't let it happen again. she is like your arm, your leg, your abs, then your penis and then it's all over the interwebz.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            nope. this is how it starts, i won't let it happen again. she is like your arm, your leg, your abs, then your penis and then it's all over the interwebz.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I wont post anything graphic I promise

Comment

Originally posted by RurouniYume View Post
                do you honestly think that's the arm of a hulk? You must be a little delusional
                Don't you call him delusional

Comment

Why dont we just get wingspan pics, rate the arms on cut, size, and creativity.

Example: a guy show his arm spread wide with decent cut up arms and not to big muscles but in the back ground it almost looks as if he's carry whatever is in the back ground.

...i don't know it's just a picture of a arm. Seems pointless, especiall in a boxing forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Be_kind_rewind View Post
                    Why dont we just get wingspan pics, rate the arms on cut, size, and creativity.

Example: a guy show his arm spread wide with decent cut up arms and not to big muscles but in the back ground it almost looks as if he's carry whatever is in the back ground.

...i don't know it's just a picture of a arm. Seems pointless, especiall in a boxing forum.

Comment

get some

Comment

Working...
                      X