Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Cotto: It Was an Honor To Fight You, I Wish You Luck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Now that's what's up! Classy move by Canelo!
    Indeed. Alvarez did a respectful thing there.

Comment

canelo always loses, people will find something to hate no matter what he does or say...

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
        I beg to differ, there was no passing of a torch on this one. Canelo was already a star when he fought Cotto!!
        After Mayweather and Pacquiao Canelo is boxing's biggest attraction!!
        Maybe in the US but Joshua is selling out 90k+ stadia and 75k seater events consecutively, ain’t no one in the States doing those kinds of figures. Like it or not AJ is an enigma, unparalleled.

Comment

Nice of Cameltoe to say this, though he never beat Cotto that night I scored a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
            I beg to differ, there was no passing of a torch on this one. Canelo was already a star when he fought Cotto!!
            After Mayweather and Pacquiao Canelo is boxing's biggest attraction!!
            The passing of the torch has less to do with being a "star" and more to do with fighting the best and being respectful of the sport, and of course with longevity. That describes Cotto and perhaps will describe Canelo when he hangs up his gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Now that's what's up! Classy move by Canelo!
              Indeed! It was very classy for Canelo to recognize and publically respect Cotto in that way. Respect to both of these guys!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                we said for years that Plodkin needed his opponent right in front of him, and was avoiding mover/spoilers

you guys wouldn't hear it

now, you call Canelo a runner
                according to lil superfans if a guy backs up in a fight he automatically loses....this is how they explain the canelo draw and kovalev losing..."other guy backed up, cheated and ran plus US judges and refs and whatever else i can drum up".....guys arent allowed to move backwards to these guys....two guys should stand in the middle and trade punches till someone falls in the EE fanboy boxing handbook

Comment

Canelo has class...and you can't buy that.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    according to lil superfans if a guy backs up in a fight he automatically loses....this is how they explain the canelo draw and kovalev losing..."other guy backed up, cheated and ran plus US judges and refs and whatever else i can drum up".....guys arent allowed to move backwards to these guys....two guys should stand in the middle and trade punches till someone falls in the EE fanboy boxing handbook

calling Canelo a runner after the Golovkin fight..... is exactly the same as Pac saying that if Mayweather had stood still he could have hit him

those guys had 12 rounds to do what they had promised...... but somehow, we should blame the other guy?

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      I think Joshua has something to say about that
                      I don't! His DIVISION SUKS!!! He has Wilder which MIGHT happen in 2019. And FAT BASTARD Fury another 2-3 years... HW a sinking SHIP!

Comment

Working...
                      X