Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Holly was running doe...lol
    Holly got to her before Cosby

Comment

Laila would've KO'd her with those clean punches she was landing on Mr Rousey, lol I thought she was gonna get ko'd by that left that Holly kept landing on her, but a ko is a ko in mma. Laila should comeback to face Mr Rousey and they both will get paid

Comment

The first over hyped female fighter, if Laila would have fought a real fighter she too would have been laided out.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          The first over hyped female fighter, if Laila would have fought a real fighter she too would have been laided out.
          She fought better opponents than Rousey ever has and never was "laid out." Their careers are not comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            She fought better opponents than Rousey ever did and never lost. Their careers are not comparable.
            Yeah but she didn't. Female prizing fighting is very thin. When there was a legit opponent Laila didn't want to fight.

She lived off her fathers name without the skills.

But maybe I'm wrong, point out to me one woman she fought that was decent?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
              Plenty of real champions have been beaten like that. Stupid ass comment.

You can sum up Laila's career with two words...

Any takers?
              Exactly. Or you can sum up her career in these two words:

Anne Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                Laila would've KO'd her with those clean punches she was landing on Mr Rousey, lol I thought she was gonna get ko'd by that left that Holly kept landing on her, but a ko is a ko in mma. Laila should comeback to face Mr Rousey and they both will get paid
                Ali is about 40 pounds heavier than Rousey so your stupid comments are pointless.

Comment

Yeah but she didn't. Female prizing fighting is very thin. When there was a legit opponent Laila didn't want to fight.

She lived off her fathers name without the skills.

But maybe I'm wrong, point out to me one woman she fought that was decent?
                  "Yeah but" she did. Valerie Mahfood is the only fighter to ever defeat Ann Wolfe (by TKO) and is a better opponent than anybody Rousey has ever beaten. Laila Ali stopped her twice and at no time in her career did she get beaten up in the same way Rousey did. You can speculate about Ann Wolfe doing it but that's all it is. Speculation. There's no speculating when it comes to what happened to Rousey.

But keep defending her. It won't change the facts or the stupidity in people believing she can beat male professional boxers. Nobody ever hyped Laila Ali with that type of ignorance.
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 11-16-2015, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Comment

Who's this nobody, I'm glad Holms won especially in that fashion it was nothing but the sweet science of striking, movement, timing and skill.

Comment

Working...
                      X