Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you're putting moves on a girl, do you guys get a hard on too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate on Willy Wanker? not possible !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
      Hate on Willy Wanker? not possible !
      some people do.

i understand getting picked on in real life, but this is just the internet.

i used to get picked on for being fat and disgusting, but people online can't even see what i look like and they still hate on me. lmaoooooo

so i just look the other way and listen to this song.

**** the haters, bwahahahahaha:

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 12-24-2010, 10:38 AM.

Comment

no moves necessary for whores
        they do whatever we tell them to do

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
          I'm just wondering if it's normal...

it's embarassing in public or if you're still in the flirting stage.
          Nice thread Jiminy Quick. Does the bomb go off when she touches your hand?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Naw, cause then that'll distract your game and you'll only be thinking of getting the pus.sy, which of coarse is the ultimate goal but you must be smooth and patient about it. You don't wanna come off as some horny pervert just trying to get in there panties.
            You can tell this guy get's no buns and is only talking from what he has heard before.
            Let me debunk the first myth. First off it's ok and nothing to be embarrassed about if you pop a boner especially if the chick is fine and you are grinding on the dance floor. Most chicks won't even notice unless you are wearing tight pants or just have a trouser monster. Matter of fact most chicks are teases and are trying to get exactly that reaction out of you. Don't proudly display your boner but don't be ashamed either just keep on acting like nothing is wrong and if you are packing I say keep letting her grind on you on the dance floor ain't nothing wrong with advertising that you got the equipment to back up all the hinting of great sex you've been giving your target all night. I've never been to a club and had a girl complain because my boner is poking her. I have had some inquire about the size of my equipment however after noticing. Just have confidence and don't doubt your game.

Comment

Working...
            X