Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    they are making the exact same risk/reward decisions as everyone else

it is either..... justification, or an excuse

how did Kell Brook " earn " that shot ?

oh, the Eubank excuse.....

..... well then, what the hell did he do to " earn " that shot?
    Has the WBC ordered a fight between Charlo and GGG?

Has Charlo even asked them to order it?

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      It's funny how when ggg wanted to fight Canelo, Canelo said this same kind of stuff. He referred to gggs opposition as inferior and said he had to earn his shot. In the meantime, Canelo was fighting trash fights vs khan, beefy and Chavez jr. Now gggs team says this about charlo, but charlo is a better opponent than wade, brook, etc. So the lesson here is, dangerous opponents with lesser fan bases will be made to wait with excuses while easier competition can cut the line with no such problems.
      The bold explains it all perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Nope ... the IBF ordered GGG to defend against Wade, that's why he got a shot.

The WBC ordered Canelo to defend against GGG, that's why Canelo vacated.

Heiland, the cripple Charlo just beat, was WBC mando for over 2 years and he didn't get a shot. I didn't hear any of you guys complaining about that.

stop your bullshht

Charlo > Wade..... everything else, is spin and bullshht

it would not hurt them to admit that Charlo is high risk/low reward..... and it would not hurt you to admit that either

surely the time for bullshht is at an end..... surely ?

how fkn long do you think we are going to listen to you explain how the powder-puffs, were somehow suitable..... and yet the threats, were totally unthinkable

give it a rest

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          I just want them to admit he is high risk/low reward..its understandable
          This is what I don't get. Why is it so hard for fans to just admit that when it's the truth? SMH, like a bunch of teen groupies just riding til the end no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Has the WBC ordered a fight between Charlo and GGG?

Has Charlo even asked them to order it?
            The truth is Charlo is just the new great black hope they hope can take out GGG. If they were really fans of Charlo, as I somewhat am, they would want him to take a real fight at 160 to get acclimated. Not necessarily a dangerous fight, but why would you want to throw him in right away at 160 against a guy who has destroyed people. Charlo is just their new great black hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              This is what I don't get. Why is it so hard for fans to just admit that when it's the truth? SMH, like a bunch of teen groupies just riding til the end no matter what
              Man y'all honestly have very low IQs. Of course everyone knows Charlo is high risk/low reward. Who has argued he wasn't? Y'all live in fantasy lands

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
                My comment was to Larry/razor and all the other low IQ blacks who post on here
                Who you talkin bout??

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  I just want them to admit he is high risk/low reward..its understandable
                  He's low reward, that's for sure. Whether he's high risk or not remains to be seen.

Comment

If the WBC has named Charlo the mandatory, he should get his shot. Period.

Comment

all those examples sanchez gave were pointless they were willing to vacate or had a belt that didnt enforce their mandos. this is a completely different scenario unless wbc changes they will enforce this mandatory. I guess ggg could follow the examples he gave and vacate but I highly doubt he would do that or would be painted as a complete fraud.

Also what other fight is there its Sanders, Jacobs, Canelo and Charlo there really is no other fight that makes sense unless GGG moves up and not just move up but fights the top fighter at 168 not just one of the weaker champs. I think anyone being honest and not playing the politics for a certain side is interested in a Charlo GGG fight maybe not right away but sometime in 2018 or early 2019

Comment

Working...
                      X