• Show
Clear All

Close poll so far

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      It's actually gg vs anyone from 160-164
      Gg at 155=L
      Gg at 168=L
      Tell me who beats him at these weights, please.

He would literally punch Canelo's head off. The only person I give a slight chance of beating him is Andrade on pure talent.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
        Tell me who beats him at these weights, please.

He would literally punch Canelo's head off. The only person I give a slight chance of beating him is Andrade on pure talent.
        At 155 Canelo beats him there's a reason Loeffler isn't respecting Canelo's terms
        At 168 gg beats most title holders except degale

Comment

This is easy, nobody at his weight wants to face him versus a guy who wants to face nobody at his weight. Khan has desperately avoided punchers whilst waiting to face PBF or the blown up light welter Pac. Whilst GGG can't get the top guys in the division into the ring because he's amassed 20 straight ko's versus guys previously unstopped, huge punchers and former title holders.

When GGG retires he will formally be recognised as far more significant in what he achieved in the manner of the victories of whom he faced whilst waiting to fight the guys who clearly want no part of him.

When he finally moves up to super mid he won't avoid the guys recognised in the division as punchers either, unlike Khan whom after a near brush with death versus Maidana decided he wants to fight exclusively against creme puffs and retirees unprepared to give him a free shot for doing nothing in over three years.

Comment

At 155 Canelo beats him there's a reason Loeffler isn't respecting Canelo's terms
            Look I'm British and I like Degale, a lot. The guy has insane skill but he takes rounds off, if he takes rounds off v GGG what happens? DeGale v GGG is actually a good fight and one id like to see, very interesting style match up but GGG would get him late.

As for Canelo, GGG wins that fight easy at what weight Canelo and Golden boy dictates, I actually think Golovkin would make 155 easier than Canelo.
            Last edited by SaintGeorge; 12-05-2015, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Taking off my Gennady glasses off, I think Gennady hurts Chunky.

Would you like a Gennady poster or fitted?

Comment

Gennady Gonad Golovkin could punch out the heart of Jesus.

I'd take him to KO King Kong inside three rounds.

The Yanks should have dropped GGG into Iraq, he would have single-handedly destroyed all the insurgents and the weapons of mass destruction that they managed to hide.

Comment

Khan has beat better fighters, GGG never loses to a fighter the caliber of Breidis Prescott or even Danny Garcia.

Comment

Really?
                    I think DeGale is the least of GGG worries If he is to move up, I'd give Jack a better chance If his chin isn't as bad as it was made out by that random tune-up that sparked him.
                    DeGale offers nothing special I'm more than confident that GGG would school him possibly stop him.

Comment

Khan has a much better resume. GGG's resume will only get past Khan if he beats a top tier fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X