Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume..Khan or GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan because he's been on the big stage longer. However Khan has wasted these last 3 years in my opinion. It's a slight edge for Khan when Khans resume should be Shi.tting on GGG's.

Comment

The thing about khan's resume is he has 3 Ls....two of which were very devastating. That counts for something, too. His best win is still probably just scraping by what was a fairly limited Maidana at that time. I think i would actually take GGG's resume. He has fought about the same level of opposition but has looked much better than khan has. What elite fighter has khan really beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
        The thing about khan's resume is he has 3 Ls....two of which were very devastating. That counts for something, too. His best win is still probably just scraping by what was a fairly limited Maidana at that time. I think i would actually take GGG's resume. He has fought about the same level of opposition but has looked much better than khan has. What elite fighter has khan really beaten?
        marco antonio barrera and zab judah.

Comment

Neither were in their prime when Khan fought them, and were notably smaller.

I wondered how Barrera would do against him, but when they were in the ring together he looked like Amir's kid brother.

I'd say his best name on a level playig field is Devon Alexander.

Comment

Larry wants to know which guy would be easier to ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
              This is easy, nobody at his weight wants to face him versus a guy who wants to face nobody at his weight. Khan has desperately avoided punchers whilst waiting to face PBF or the blown up light welter Pac. Whilst GGG can't get the top guys in the division into the ring because he's amassed 20 straight ko's versus guys previously unstopped, huge punchers and former title holders.

When GGG retires he will formally be recognised as far more significant in what he achieved in the manner of the victories of whom he faced whilst waiting to fight the guys who clearly want no part of him.

When he finally moves up to super mid he won't avoid the guys recognised in the division as punchers either, unlike Khan whom after a near brush with death versus Maidana decided he wants to fight exclusively against creme puffs and retirees unprepared to give him a free shot for doing nothing in over three years.
              Your entire argument is based on hypothetical scenarios instead of actual reality.

Khan has shat the bed in the last few years but his resume still ****s on Golovkin's

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Your entire argument is based on hypothetical scenarios instead of actual reality.

Khan has shat the bed in the last few years but his resume still ****s on Golovkin's
                Doesn't matter, he's still half the fighter golovkin is. It's a ****** question that proves nothing by crackhead Larry.

Comment

How much weight should we put on Khan's losses?

Garcia destroyed him in 4
                  Pretty close fight with Peterson, decision loss
                  Destroyed by Prescott in 1

On top of that, we have:

An either-way fight with Algieri
                  An extremely close fight with Diaz

Of course, we have decent wins over Maidana and Judah. On top of that we have wins over an older Barrera, Paulie and Kotelnik. I think the wins over Maidana and Judah alone are better than anything Golovkin has done, but it entirely depends on how much weight you want to put on his losses, two of which were pretty devastating. Golovkin on the otherhand has steamrolled through everyone he has faced.

Resume-wise? Khan has better wins, but also devastating losses to fighters who aren't that great

In terms of whos the better fighter, you'd have to put the money on Golovkin. He just needs to extend his resume to reflect his ability more

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                    marco antonio barrera and zab judah.
                    lol............

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Do you ever tire of trolling GGG ?

Comment

Working...
                      X