Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Carolina inmates to be given tablets for phone calls and watching movies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what? I think this is a good idea, let them keep busy on the internet, since it is the greatest wealth of information. Of course certain websites should be restricted like pronhub, plus it keeps them busy. And lets be honest a lot of people out there are addicted to the internet and these are regular people! So it could be used as an effective punishment, that hey if you mess up, you lose these internet privileges.

Now, the murderers and child molesters shouldn't get internet access or ones that commits crimes against humanity, shouldn't have these privileges.

Comment

nígga I don't even have a tablet dafuq

Comment

Those tablets will be littered with spyware

Comment

Yeah, I don't support this and don't see how anyone does. Its prison. It's not supposed to greet you with all the comforts of home, that's not the point. It's bad enough that guys can already get laid when their woman comes to visit, now this?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            Those tablets will be littered with spyware
            You got that right.
            Of course, everyone's is...

Comment

i know a lot of yall aint gonna agree with me but this opinion is coming from a person who actually did time. not all inmates are killers, rapist, etc.

i say if you are an inmate that has a good history of not getting into troubles, etc. while serving time, then you should get these perks. not all inmates are bad. some people just made a mistake so we shouldnt lock them away and take everything from them.

by them having to serve time, that's their punishment for their crime already. if you take everything away that's just kinda wrong. some people are actually looking to improve themselves and change.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Notice how he's no longer interested since he's found out this idea is coming from a corporation and prison officials. He was ready to whine about society, prisoners, liberals. Now he aint saying ****

Comment

Notice how he's no longer interested since he's found out this idea is coming from a corporation and prison officials. He was ready to whine about society, prisoners, liberals. Now he aint saying ****
                  You cant be this dumb. Ive posted responses so what are you talking about? I was out of town yesterday and wasnt even online.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    You cant be this dumb. Ive posted responses so what are you talking about? I was out of town yesterday and wasnt even online.
                    I quoted you two days ago. This is your first response in this thread since then

Comment

I quoted you two days ago. This is your first response in this thread since then
                      Saturday was fight day, fights started at 3pm and I had family over for the day.

Whatever dude, you're a trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X