Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Hugo Centeno in Two For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    I would sleep you period. All this is over you acting like a bytch saying Charlo doesn't deserve a shot. But Vanes and a bunch of other bums got a chance at it
    You sure putting me to sleep with your sht comment.

And I would strangle the sht outta you.

Comment

Pussie g is fighting for money not legacy. Yet he was basing Canelo for it. That is why he is sticking to a date and a fighting a bum to secure that Canelo money.

He could have easily moved the date and found a better opponent. FIGHTERS DO IT ALL THE TIME.

Second bold. Lara should have moved up in weight??? Yeah like Vanes, and Brook huh??

Charlo moved up in weight looks great and ******* still don't want to see that fight. It's funny only elite fighters have to prove themselves to fight pussie g-

BUT BUMS AND SMALLER FIGHTERS GET A STRAIGHT SHOT IN LINE. I wonder why!!! You are a groupie ass bytch
      G was bashing Canelo for it because Canelo was taking easy fights for money when the G fight was on the table for even bigger money. Anything else you want to believe exists in your head only.

G is sticking to the date because he doesn't want to waste a camp. Quite simple really.

Yeah, Lara should have moved up like Brook and Vanes. See, you're learning aren't you?

Charlo has only just become mandatory, so he's going to have to wait anyway for when the WBC give a date. And that's on top of bigger fights being out there for G like Saunders and Canelo. Keep crying if it makes you feel better, but it's not going to change the fact that there are better options out there for G.

Comment

Those rankings don't mean shyt. Only person that is there who is supposed to be there is Crawford and Mikey.

Spence, Wilder, Thurman, Danny Garcia, HAVE BETTER resumes than Lomo and pussie g. That doesn't mean shyt to me.

Lomo has 12 fights and a loss to a bum. Get the fuuck outta here. Pussie g has two good opponents one gift decision one draw.

If that was anybody else who was black they wouldn't even sniff that list.

That list is trash period. Remember they had Chocalitito number one? How did that play out?
        Lomo has 12 fights and packs more world class wins than Spence and Wilder records combined lol

That's too much and there is no point arguing with you.

Welcome to my ignore list you fckin ******, I have been there SINCE 2009 and your the second dude I put on ignore along with aboutfckintime, you're probably one of his alt by the way lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Your pissed that Cotto didn't have the balls to challenge Golovkin as a Middleweight. Don't blame Golovkin for Cotto's shortcomings. Hell Duran moved up from Lightweight to fight one of the most dominant Middleweights in history, Hagler. Cotto started his career as a JM. Cotto hid behind catchweights for years. Deal with it and stop whining...

nope

because, he weighed 153..... you clueless muppet

you are p1ssed because Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally shat the bed with Cotto/Canelo..... and then embarrassed himself by calling out JMW's at 154 loooool

you cannot make that shht up, and there is no way to spin that

oh, and Chickenkin was also more than happy to give Rosado a catchweight....... which must REALLY burn

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            Big man behind a keyboard aint ya? You wouldn't even be able to walk dowm the shop round here you mug. You said Saunders was rejected in favour of Brook, yet its not true, the ***** Borat talk started once the Canelo fight was coming into view, not when Brook stood in for Eubank.You wanted GGG to accept a catchweight for Cotto, for a title he was legitimately in line for but for Ward hed have to go up to 168 yeah? As for not lifting a finger for Canelo or Cotto, Cotto lost the fight and i think youll find after fighting Amir "stopped in a round at lightweight" Khan Canelo binned the belt. Even the rematch falling through is on Canelo for needing to cheat against the old bum coward. And you did call Vanes a bum you senile old fart, Jacobs has a right to talk hype about boxers, not you whod be crying if he got a paper cut. Youve been around along time, but all youve been doing the whole time is *****ing about men who have balls in their trousers, coz yours shrivelled up in the 1960s.Now wipe the dribble off your chin and have a lay down grandpa.

fk off clown

listen to you, you big mouth joined-yesterday twat

spurns childish behavior..... and then acts like a 4yo loool

listen here fukwit..... your boy wrote cheques with his mouth, that he could not cash with his fists..... don't cry to me about that, go cry to him

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              How would I know? Because Gennady has never ducked a fight at Middleweight before. That's how I know.

fought Adama, instead of Mora - citing a bunch of silly excuses
              fought Monroe, instead of Lara - citing a bunch of silly excuses
              fought Wade, instead of Ward - citing a bunch of silly excuses
              fought Rubio, instead of Cotto - citing a bunch of silly excuses
              fought Brook, instead of BJS - citing a bunch of silly excuses
              fought Vanes, instead of Derev - citing a bunch of silly excuses

oh, also......

FACT: Golovkin was happy to fight Froch at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was happy to fight Chavez at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was happy to fight Jack at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was happy to fight Hopkins at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was happy to fight Chudinov at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was happy to fight Ramirez at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was NOT happy to fight Ward at 168

just so long as you are happy about that

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                nope

because, he weighed 153..... you clueless muppet

you are p1ssed because Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally shat the bed with Cotto/Canelo..... and then embarrassed himself by calling out JMW's at 154 loooool

you cannot make that shht up, and there is no way to spin that

oh, and Chickenkin was also more than happy to give Rosado a catchweight....... which must REALLY burn
                Duran weighed 135 a huge portion of his career.

Comment

fk off clown

listen to you, you big mouth joined-yesterday twat

spurns childish behavior..... and then acts like a 4yo loool

listen here fukwit..... your boy wrote cheques with his mouth, that he could not cash with his fists..... don't cry to me about that, go cry to him
                  You took it there. Before you actually spoke to me you were already posting pics of a guy doing a wankker sign. You shouldve just posted your own pic and id have known what you meant. Still, i didn't realise you was abit senile until we spoke abit more. You dont remember calling guys scrubs just one post ago lol. GGG aint my boy, but he is unbeaten, and young stars of the sport need to take drugs to have the confidence to stay away from him for 12 rounds. Whats your record, getting put on ignore 30 times in a row? Haha..

Comment

fought Adama, instead of Mora - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                    fought Monroe, instead of Lara - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                    fought Wade, instead of Ward - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                    fought Rubio, instead of Cotto - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                    fought Brook, instead of BJS - citing a bunch of silly excuses
                    fought Vanes, instead of Derev - citing a bunch of silly excuses

oh, also......

FACT: Golovkin was happy to fight Froch at 168
                    FACT: Golovkin was happy to fight Chavez at 168
                    FACT: Golovkin was happy to fight Jack at 168
                    FACT: Golovkin was happy to fight Hopkins at 168
                    FACT: Golovkin was happy to fight Chudinov at 168
                    FACT: Golovkin was happy to fight Ramirez at 168
                    FACT: Golovkin was NOT happy to fight Ward at 168

just so long as you are happy about that
                    Still lying about him fighting Brook instead of Saunders i see.. Reaching 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      You sure putting me to sleep with your sht comment.

And I would strangle the sht outta you.
                      So if you feel you can strangle me or whatever. Let's meet up and handle this then f@ggot. Stop talking let's something up like I said f@ggot

Comment

Working...
                      X