Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Had Golovkin Win By 2, Tough To Beat Canelo in The U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    She's laughing cause she knows part of the post is true. She knows damn well she was sucking on my manmeat just the other day. Ask her??
    Ask her where she go the other day when she supposedly went to go pay some bills and she was gone half the day... Ask her!
    How old are you? You sound like a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Great Video. Captures the essence of the fight! Thanks.
      Thank you. We plan to make a Mayweather versus Mcgregor video.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Robert Garcia
        Erik Morales
        Shawn Porter
        Chavez Sr
        Sergio Mora
        Thomas Hearns
        George Foreman
        Mayweather Sr

All didn't have Golovkin winning. Most of those that did had it a close fight with 1 more round to Canelo and it's a draw (like Roach)

It was a close fight. Golovkin didn't win clearly, that much is clear.
        Robert Garcia - pretty sure he said he had a draw
        Erik Morales
        Shawn Porter - Didnt his dad have GGG winning
        Chavez Sr
        Sergio Mora
        Thomas Hearns - provide proof
        George Foreman - provide proof
        Mayweather Sr - Really, you bring up one of the Mayweathers who have clear bias against GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
          Roach also thought Cotto beat Alvarez. Scoring in boxing is subjective. That is the reality of it. A good case can be made that GGG won a close fight or that the fight was a draw. In my opinion, a case can be made that Alvarez won 7 to 5. But I don't think that anyone can make a strong case that GGG was the clear winner, that he won easily and that he was robbed!
          You don't follow boxing much eh, roach was cottos trainer as well

Comment

Like Roach said he had it by 2 points and it was a close fight. That pretty much says it all.

Comment

I am a fan of both. So I didn't care about the winner. Canelo surprised me with his defense. I was disappointed that GGG didn't go to the body. That being said I had GGG winning 8-4. I can see 7-5 if you give all the close rounds to Canelo but it is still not enough for him to win the fight. I thought Canelo looked good for 30 maybe 45 sec per round but GGG was consistent for 2 min. However I think Canelo would be the favorite in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Robert Garcia - pretty sure he said he had a draw
                Erik Morales
                Shawn Porter - Didnt his dad have GGG winning
                Chavez Sr
                Sergio Mora
                Thomas Hearns - provide proof
                George Foreman - provide proof
                Mayweather Sr - Really, you bring up one of the Mayweathers who have clear bias against GGG
                I did see the Hearns video. He said it was a draw but I'm actually not sure if he says it is his opinion or just stating the fact. He isn't all there you can see. He looks happy to be at the event but Tommy took a few too many shots. Actually makes me a bit sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHXHIALRq3k

Chavez Sr. has apparently changed his opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1dvXJW1kjI

Comment

Originally posted by zoken View Post
                  I am a fan of both. So I didn't care about the winner. Canelo surprised me with his defense. I was disappointed that GGG didn't go to the body. That being said I had GGG winning 8-4. I can see 7-5 if you give all the close rounds to Canelo but it is still not enough for him to win the fight. I thought Canelo looked good for 30 maybe 45 sec per round but GGG was consistent for 2 min. However I think Canelo would be the favorite in the rematch.
                  Spot on IMO except I haven't made up my mind about the rematch. I favor Golovkin on the unofficial scorecards. Can Canelo do slightly better maybe. Can Golovkin fight slightly worse probably. Any of those scenarios and on the official scorecards Canelo wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    You don't follow boxing much eh, roach was cottos trainer as well
                    That is the point. He was a Cotto cheerleader and he claims Cotto won. No surprise. Scoring boxing is subjective with a capital S.

Comment

Originally posted by haute-KO View Post
                      Thank you. We plan to make a Mayweather versus Mcgregor video.
                      I look forward to it and encourage you to do more! Good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                      X