Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a casual to boxing

Comment

Hell no...
      He doesn't even get his jiu jitsu calls right any more any the guy is an advanced practitioner.
      He seriously doesn't know shyt about boxing.

People hear the confidence by which he speaks and are fooled into thinking he's a great analyst. He's not. And, he's probably the worst stand up comedian I've ever heard.

Comment

Yea I can't think he'd be any worse then Mauro or Lampley that's for sure.

Randomly ex-UFC fighter and among the guys in Rogans inner circle, Brandon Schuab is doing more boxing sh^t with Showtime. He had some interview with Wilder pre-the Ortiz fight being scraped that Showtime may or may not still use I imagine for the Bermane rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          People harp on Roussey but fail to realize her coach basically was so bad that he sabatoged her and caused her to get one of those beat downs that one does not recover from. Roussey was hitting well and then was told to go in there and box with a boxer. She was told by everyone but her coach not to abandon her strong suite.
          Edmund is for sure an idiot. He's recently been talking about wanting to see Ronda come back to get merked by Cyborg...I assume so he can get one last payday cuz everyone at his gym is garbage or turned into garbage once they joined his gym.

Seriously if you look up the stats of fighters who joined his gym it's amazing the sh^t fighter they've been since joining that gym vs what they were previously to joining that gym. Ronda is the only one who had success there. Hell Vic D turned to garbage I believe upon joining that gym although he was old as f#ck already so that might not be all Edmund's fault, but f#ck it I'mma blame him.

Comment

Joe doesn't know enough about boxing, unlike MMA where he has background in Taekwondo and BJJ. From time to time he shares some boxing rumors that he heard from some place and that's about it.

But then again from time to time we encounter someone like Howard Cosell, who is entirely devoid of any boxing nor any fighting background but somehow in someway has conned his way to super stardom.

Comment

I think he would be good for a spike tv broad cast. But nothing classy like hbo. That's the best team to me. Just have a good chemistry and a professionalism about them.

Comment

This has to be the worst idea...

dem Pep dvd's tho

Comment

Joe Rogan fan here and avid listener of his podcast, but man he says some cringey stuff about boxing sometimes. He only sounds good when he's around boxing scrubs like Schaub, Callen, Diaz, and Eddie Bravo.

Malignaggi is the best at breaking down the fighters technically and also never really talks them down because he's been through it all.

Comment

Wtf lol no. Joe doesn't doesn't do play by play. He can't articulate boxing techniques

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      What the fùck are you talking about? Her coach has nothing to do with it. It was the UFC matchmaker that ruined her which is ultimately ordered by UFC. You don't throw a star to the rows after getting their lights stomped out. They need to build confidence before they make their way back into hell. Getting stomped by Holm, its easy to get gunshy and thats exactly what happened to Rousey.

She was trash anyway, but the UFC fùcked her over. They don't know how to keep stars stars.
                      You know...you sound more stupid than usual, and thats an achievement! First off there is a ton of evidence that her coach mismanaged her horribly. Its possible that a lot of people were wrong now, we will never know for sure but heres something we will know:

The woman's division was a competitive dead heat and for a time there was Rhonda and Cyborg standing head and shoulders above the rest.Cyborg does not figure into your illogical mishugana. Nobody was a star above and beyond the rest of the division which changed champions like I change underwear in the heat. Nunnes could punch and where did that go? Tate won and lost and lost... Rhonda dominated for a while... There was no star to throw Rhonda to. Most people thought Nunnes would lose that fight as I recall. The UFC has consistantly made matches the exact same way, and it makes for the best fighting the best.

Rhonda would have lost to most fighters that night she was not ready to fight period because her coach had put her into a situation that caused her to lose all confidance in her ability. You really can't see that though can you? You can't see that this guy was a sociopath, a user, a person who played hard to get to create a buzz because his skills did not create that buzz... And Rhonda, strong willed like her mom could not cut her loses and back off the guy. So she went back in there, knowing full well on some level that she had been really injured and was not ready to fight again.

Its amazing to me how many folks here say stupid things when if they just looked at the fights... Watch the fight and watch how Rhonda responds...like a wounded, injured puppy. She does not even put her hands up to defend herself. She stand there frozen probably reliving Holly Holm's beating and paralyzed.

When Ward beat 'Dawson he did it with a punch that he set up to go over Dawson's guard hand, its in THE FREAKIN TAPE of the fight!! yet it was all """Oh Dawson was weight drained...." When we open our eyes the world can be an informative place my friend.
                      Last edited by billeau2; 10-07-2017, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X