Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it worth paying for the PPV if i'm watching it by myself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STEPHEN90 View Post
    am not a pacquiao fan i just think this is a side show act i pay for every fight but this is not a real fight 49-0 vs 0-0-0
    When Mcgregor Is announced they are going to have to refer to his MMA record. It Is going to be quite embarrassing If they don't and Lennon announces the fact that he has a record of 0-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      it is a sideshow but a spectacular event. something you won't want to miss trust me.
      I'm similar.

I don't like watching fights around other people especially casuals.

Vast majority of fights I watch alone or with my nephew but big fights like this usually a few friends will watch. Works for me because they can chip in for the PPV.

So to be honest I don't know what to tell you because I wouldn't like to go somewhere to watch it but I also wouldn't want to pay that price. Don't you have any other friends watching it and you can chip in with them?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        When Mcgregor Is announced they are going to have to refer to his MMA record. It Is going to be quite embarrassing If they don't and Lennon announces the fact that he has a record of 0-0.
        the so called tbe fighting 0-0-0 this makes the berto fight look great

Comment

Originally posted by STEPHEN90 View Post
          the so called tbe fighting 0-0-0 this makes the berto fight look great
          It sure does.

Comment

If you're interested in the fight and have social anxiety, I'd suggest you buy it. Nothing like the comfort of your now home. I understand the dislike for the fight but I'm not sure why people are acting like $100 is a fortune. It's not life altering decision.....

Comment

This could be the last chance you'll get to see the GOAT cash money cash money cash money Mayweather artfully destroy an opponent in a boxing ring. **** yeah it's worth it.

Comment

Not sure how this is even a question. If you're a serious boxing fan buying PPV's alone isn't just normal it's something you might prefer doing. I've watched most PPV's alone. I'm able to concentrate and focus entirely on the fights. Great times.

Comment

are you joking?
                  This is a Circus!

Comment

Go to a sports bar. I know Buffalo Wild Wings is def. showing the fight. There is a cover though. I'm sure there's gonna be lots of places showing that shhhyt show..

Comment

Working...
                    X