This is how they spar in my gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how they spar in my gym

I call this "The Four Corners of Death" LOL

that little black kid was obviously sparring people who was new to boxing or?

Comment

Damn this black kid is good. Keep posting these vidz man, it's very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
        "That little black kid" is a national Junior Olympic champion, the medium sized white kid is a top amateur around here that was a wrestling champion and the smallest one Isaac is one of the best 8 year olds in the country. Only the biggest kid is a novice.

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
          They call him "Kid Chocolate", he's really good. I like the smallest one Isaac, he is a real banger. Not much power cuz he's so young but man does he like to fight. You should've seen it, his nose was all busted towards the end but he kept pushing forward.

We have another JO at the gym named Julian Hernandez, he's 14 and the best JO in the country at his weight.

Comment

Asian Sensation, are you a BS journalist?

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
              Asian Sensation, are you a BS journalist?
              No, but I work for BoxingScene

Comment

i'd **** all of them up

Comment

nice to see what they become in the future keep track of em kids..

Comment

they obviously very talented kids, especially kid in blue trunks but he doesn't even look 13 yet not sure if I agree with that pro sparring approach. Those kids in am need to reset even if its 30 sec and come out a min or two with explosiveness, not taking anything away from their trainer, just dont agree with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X