Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more punching power ?? Jacobs or Charlo ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm either Korobov has a steel chin or Charlo's power ain't all that at 160.

I'd say Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      If you're fighting a series of heavy bags it makes it a little easier to sit down on your punches. Against the guys Jacobs has been facing you have to be a little bit more careful.
      He should have knocked out Luis Arias at the least.

Comment

The better question is, who hits harder, Jacobs or Korobov...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Very close to me. Almost the same. I give Jacobs the edge for fighting better middleweights and being a huge middleweight. I think Jacobs would have KOed that last guy that Jermall fought and could not knock down. I can't see Trout going the distance with Jacobs either.
          Jacobs couldn't even KO Arias, his biggest KO is Kid Chocolate who everyone calls a bum. They're about the same I believe. People fault Charlo for not KOing a top fighter but what top fighter has Canelo KOd?

Comment

Charlo has thudding power Jacobs has snappy power.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              Jacobs couldn't even KO Arias, his biggest KO is Kid Chocolate who everyone calls a bum. They're about the same I believe. People fault Charlo for not KOing a top fighter but what top fighter has Canelo KOd?
              Arias has been knocked out by who?

Comment

how do you downplay knocking out quillin and then complain about going 12 with Arias in the same sentence? lol. He's obviously shown he's better than the Arias fight
                Last edited by Lonelystoner; 02-27-2019, 06:47 PM.

Comment

you right about Canelo though. He haven't knocked anybody out besides bums.

Comment

Jacobs has more proven power at middleweight

Comment

Really so ask me what elite fighter did the human punching bag ggg knocked out

Comment

Working...
                      X