No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a flabby/saggy ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a flabby/saggy ass?

I'm like 140 lbs and have a saggy ass. It's fat and jiggly. I think it makes my legs heavy when moving around the ring because my thighs are wide as well

Can't help you without pics.

Comment

If you're looking to tone it, you can do it by cardio or weights, or a combination.

When doing cardio, you're going to want to focus on incline work - running stairs, for instance. (I'm lucky - where I live, we have a large presidential outdoor monument. It has 109 steps and is open to the public. Everyone trains there.) You can make treadmills or elliptical work for you by putting them at inclines.

You can also build some muscle to shape and tone what you've got. Box steps with dumbells is good for this. So are donkey kicks. And of course, no one ever gets out of training advice without being recommended squats. Gotta do 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by a.rihn View Post
        If you're looking to tone it, you can do it by cardio or weights, or a combination.

When doing cardio, you're going to want to focus on incline work - running stairs, for instance. (I'm lucky - where I live, we have a large presidential outdoor monument. It has 109 steps and is open to the public. Everyone trains there.) You can make treadmills or elliptical work for you by putting them at inclines.

You can also build some muscle to shape and tone what you've got. Box steps with dumbells is good for this. So are donkey kicks. And of course, no one ever gets out of training advice without being recommended squats. Gotta do 'em!
        You can't shape and tone muscle you can either make a muscle larger or lose fat, pick one, shape is determined by your insertions.

Comment

various leg presses all the way IMO

Comment

kinda gay question but deadlifts , squats , roadwork and burpees.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                Couldn't really phrase it any better and I needed an answer. It pisses me off how heavy my legs are and it messes my footwork up

Comment

Originally posted by Outboxxed View Post
                  Couldn't really phrase it any better and I needed an answer. It pisses me off how heavy my legs are and it messes my footwork up
                  Naturally muscular legs?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Naturally muscular legs?
                    They're wobbly and flabby

Comment

Working...
                    X