No announcement yet.

Mayweather or Sweet Pea.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    It's funny to see you show your ignorance everytime you post.
    You have no critical thinking so my post is above your thinking ability now go back to jerking off

Comment

Floyd is the harder worker and never took his eye off the ball. That's why hes TBE

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        You have no critical thinking so my post is above your thinking ability now go back to jerking off
        Coming from someone that says Whitaker and Mayweather didn't have good defense. They just bent down low and held. I'll let that stand on it's own. It speaks volumes on how ignorant you are.
        Last edited by joseph5620; 02-13-2020, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Best is Nicolino Looche he doesn’t hold like Mayweather or bend to the ground like Whitaker
          Floyd and whitaker both fought better comp and defended at the elite level..now name all these fights floyd held in..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Floyd is the harder worker and never took his eye off the ball. That's why hes TBE
            Josie Harris said Floyd isn’t TBE
            That’s why Floyd got emotionally hurt and beat her up in front of their children.

Because she found out who the real TBE is, CJ WATSON.
            The Biggest Ever, according to Josie.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Coming from someone that says Whitaker and Mayweather didn't have good defense. They just bent down low and held. I'll let that stand on it's own. It speaks volumes on how ignorant you are.
              Like I said you lack critical thinking I never said they didn't have good defense I was just pointing out Why Looche was better at defense he didn't go to the floor to avoid a punch and he never held he made you miss right in front of him but it's difficult to debate stupid so I'm done with you

Comment

Mayweather to me hands down has the better defense. He has the most natural defensive reflexes I have seen where he he doesn't overcompensate on anything.

Pernell was good defensively but I always felt like his flashiness is was rated him so high.

Comment

I loved watching Pea do his thing. Just liked his style. I think it’s a toss up who was the better defensive fighter between he and Floyd. But although I found Whitaker more entertaining to watch, there’s no question who the better overall boxer was: Mayweather.

Comment

Like I said you lack critical thinking I never said they didn't have good defense I was just pointing out Why Looche was better at defense he didn't go to the floor to avoid a punch and he never held he made you miss right in front of him but it's difficult to debate stupid so I'm done with you
                    Both Whitaker and Mayweather did that routinely. Against hall of fame fighters too. The fact that you don't know this just means you're ignorant, biased with an agenda, or both.

Also, your claim that Locche never held is a flat out lie and childishly ignorant.

Here is a video of Pernell Whitaker just to remind you how stupid you are with your disrespect for an all time great fighter. Among the fighters he's making look silly are Julio Casar Chavez, Oscar Delahoya, and Azuma Nelson. All Hall of Fame fighters. You can sit your dumb ass down now.

https://youtu.be/rw1t2yAK_wU
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 02-14-2020, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Whitaker. I watch him stand in front of an opponent at arms length and duck, weave, bob, and slip punches. He also fought better opposition and took way more risk against better fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X