No announcement yet.

Women & Beards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women & Beards

I've recently decided to grow a beard after forever doing the 5 o'clock shadow length deal with clippers usually or being clean shaven.

Currently got a nice full on testosterone force of nature growing from my face & I feel like I got more girls APPROACHING me than normal. Like I lot more. Is a beard an attraction thing I'm not up on cuz I never had one or did I just have a good week with the ladies & this is an anomaly or whats the deal with this?

Any similar or completely different outcomes when you've gone from clean shaven or no facial hair to a full beard? Or vice versa for that matter?

Oh from the title I thought this was about women who have beards.

I recently read facial hair growth can be a side effect of testosterone supplements in women.

Comment

The beard works wonders for me too. I think it depends on the shape of the face and the beard itself, some people just have scruffy/ not completely developed/patchy beards that look like **** and for some the shape of the face/head doesn't work well with a beard.

But the beard (not too long maybe 3-4 mm trimmed beard) and having a thinner face where the bone structure is slightly visible are my 2 main money makers and it took me years to find that out. I always thought the hair and the body were the most important but nothing got me more attention than these 2 things.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

I recently read facial hair growth can be a side effect of testosterone supplements in women.
        Me too or lesbian women who have guys pretend to be their boyfriends so they can keep their sexuality a secret. Not done as often these days, but I heard on an old O&A show, Anthony Cumia's gay friend Richard was Kristy McNicol's beard for a while.

Comment

It's because when you eat them a beard and/or moustache adds more of a sensation there bruh..

Comment

It is a thing.

I usually do the 5 o clock shadow thing too, but I grew my beard in the winter and I noticed all the hoes gave me more attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

lol. I meant to put a disclaimer about what this thread WASN'T about first cuz it seemed ripe for people reading the title & having the content decided on before they clicked the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                The beard works wonders for me too. I think it depends on the shape of the face and the beard itself, some people just have scruffy/ not completely developed/patchy beards that look like **** and for some the shape of the face/head doesn't work well with a beard.

But the beard (not too long maybe 3-4 mm trimmed beard) and having a thinner face where the bone structure is slightly visible are my 2 main money makers and it took me years to find that out. I always thought the hair and the body were the most important but nothing got me more attention than these 2 things.
                Respect. And yea lol I had that patchy thing for awhile that I thought looked bad/sickly & others likely feel similar I imagine so never really kept it & me having it was just a clue I had been lazy as of late back then. But apparently a decade or w/e later I'm cured cuz I'm the f#cking wolfman now & didn't know it.

Guess I'm gonna have to find a nice beard trimmer barber now cuz I suck at maintaining facial hair & this p#ssy magnet is a favorite to stay for awhile I feel like. Don't wanna have that Roy Nelson beard.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  It's because when you eat them a beard and/or moustache adds more of a sensation there bruh..
                  Oh so these girls just been eye candy objectifying me thinking about me eating out their p#ssy & how much nicer it'd feel with my beard teasing them just a lil more.

How dare they!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    It is a thing.

I usually do the 5 o clock shadow thing too, but I grew my beard in the winter and I noticed all the hoes gave me more attention.
                    Damn. I did not know.

I hate when I'm behind on a life cheat code like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X