Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm Going To Fight Mayweather With No Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero is going to try and make it as rough a fight as possible. Floyd tends to shine in these types of fights because he fights well on the inside.

Comment

It's the right mindset, and maybe the right approach, but he doesn't have that talent to break Floyd down. He has to hope that Floyd becomes old.

Comment

I see this fight going like the Hatton fight with Robert doing a little better, but still gets beat.

Comment

smh

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          I see this fight going like the Hatton fight with Robert doing a little better, but still gets beat.
          Im pretty sure Guerrero does way better than Hatton .. I see this going like the Cotto fight .. I still favor mayweather but I feel hes gonna have to dig down deep for this one

Comment

??

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            It's the right mindset, and maybe the right approach, but he doesn't have that talent to break Floyd down. He has to hope that Floyd becomes old.
            Ghost definitely has the talent to challenge Floyd , hes a legit tough young champion in his prime .. I really do believe ghost gives him an even tougher fight than cotto

Comment

Guerrero with that long arms,southpaw stance and anger/appetite can really do well vs Floyd.

Comment

so I guess he's trying to ram his face into Floyd's check hook and right hands like Ricky did getting him knocked out

We'll be in for a treat if Floyd opens up his dirty fighting arsenal. thumbing the eye, hitting the hip bone in clinches, etc

Comment

AND Junior Mayweather Doesn't Like A Street Fight!

Just ask Judah, Oscar, Mosley, Cotto.... they all roughed up Mayweather, bloodied his nose, had him reaching for the sunglasses... EVEN Victor Ortiz was roughing up Mayweather before he got stupid, looked away during a break, with his hands down and got cheap shot, and couldn't wake up from it. Guerrero will not get stupid as did Ortiz. Cotto roughed up Mayweather, but has had too many wars to take to the next level and close out Junior. Judah rocked Junior, and a 40 year old Mosley nearly had Junior KO'd in 2 rounds, just too beyond his years to close the deal. Guerrero will not let Junior escape. Why do you think Junior is having both his uncle Roger and his Dad who he doesn't get along with, whom doesn't get along with Uncle Roger, both coming to camp to be in Junior's corner????? Because they are in trouble... the money train is about to get derailed. NOBODY has stood up to, and talked down to the Mayweather Klan like Guerreo & Company... these guys are coming to Vegas with Bad Intentions; they are going to put a beatdown on Junior Mayweather, knock him flat out, and walk out of town with the title..... they will shock the world. Then watch all chaos and hell break loose in the Mayweather camp following... it's gonna get ugly.

Comment

Ortiz was getting wupped from minute one.
                    Roger Mayweather is sick so Floyd senior has stepped in.
                    Your post sucks

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X