Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm Going To Fight Mayweather With No Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero is such a punk. First off, if you're going in there with no respect, that just tells me you're gonna be on your ass quick. A smart fighter would respect Mayweathers skills and adapts. This dude knows nothing about fighting that kind of talent and by round 2 his "do or die" attitude will be thrown out the window. People like to think Guerrero is this warrior but he's got zero balls and will quit just like he did a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Guerrero is such a punk. First off, if you're going in there with no respect, that just tells me you're gonna be on your ass quick. A smart fighter would respect Mayweathers skills and adapts. This dude knows nothing about fighting that kind of talent and by round 2 his "do or die" attitude will be thrown out the window. People like to think Guerrero is this warrior but he's got zero balls and will quit just like he did a few years ago.
      Because Mayweather has such balls of steel...

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        Because Mayweather has such balls of steel...
        Has he ever folded with a slight cut, like Guerrero? I think people get confused with the term warrior and use it loosely when a guy is a face first brawler. Guerrero has no heart and will fold up quick. It's that or his face will be blasted to bits by shots that he can't see. If for some reason daddy doesn't throw the towel in for him, he will probably look similar to Margarito after the Pac fight.

Comment

Floyd has lost nothing. He is as good as he ever was, however good that was. He didnt look great against Cotto, as its the first time in a very long time hes been in the ring with a decent opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Has he ever folded with a slight cut, like Guerrero? I think people get confused with the term warrior and use it loosely when a guy is a face first brawler. Guerrero has no heart and will fold up quick. It's that or his face will be blasted to bits by shots that he can't see. If for some reason daddy doesn't throw the towel in for him, he will probably look similar to Margarito after the Pac fight.
            Your basing that off of a second round cut lol I'm sure Floyd or anyone with a Brain would do the same in that position. I can't really see Guerrero folding up. He just walked through Berto's biggest shots (who I know isn't close to Floyd but still) So i doubt he is going to quit unless Mayweather manages to obliterate him from beginning to end (which I also doubt will happen)

Comment

I give Guerrero very good odds to win this one, especially if he sticks to the inside gameplan he did vs Berto. And he has proven in recent fights he does have the smarts and discipline to do that. But even if he loses, he will probably bust up Floydie even worse than Cotto did... which is plenty fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by coco1978 View Post
                Still no ticket info.... I've had my flight booked for 2months.
                don't care.....

Comment

I think this is a perfect fight for fms to be training again. I think he is better tactically than roger and will have floyd knocking the ghost out or winning by a wide ud

Comment

Floyd is going to take his respect

Comment

a good bigger fighter beats a good small fighter almost always

the ghost has ring iq, good skills, fundamentally sound and the experience and savy to give floyd some competition.

however floyd is just too big, sharp and accurate and will handle the ghost

Comment

Working...
                      X