Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Survives Scare, Wins Majority Nod Over Hogan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished the fight

"Survives Scare"

I had 117-111 Hogan. Munguia got a gift. Again.

Comment

• Hogan whooped the sh#t out of Munguia lmao. F#ck Oscar and his bribery sh#t. Could see this gift decision coming from a mile away

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        the calls for Munguia to fight Canelo..... and, the consideration to select Munguia given by Team Golovkin..... were ridiculous

and that was obvious at the time..... I said it, and so did many others

Munguia would be cannon-fodder, he is clearly not ready for that level
        No he's not. But he shouldn't be holding a title hostage while refusing to step up though. Since winning the title he's basically had 5 tune ups, and out of those he outweighed Cook (who? guy is from my home town and I'd never ****ing heard of him.) by 22lbs on fight night, and I had him draw against Inoue and lose against Hogan.

The guy seems to be cannon fodder for any overhand right, he's power shots are visible from a mile away and any good mover has Munguia looking fooliosh swinging at air. Even worse, he can't adapt to anything. His ring IQ seems to be awful for someone who has so much amateur and professional experience. Inoue was hitting him with the exact same counter for 12 rounds last fight, and Munguia was clueless. Tonight he was literally looking into his corner during the fight cluelessly.

Comment

• Munguia lost the fight badly dam politics killing the sport,boxing is getting old

Comment

• So should we keep ignoring the ridiculous scorecards that are continuously in favor of golden boys preferred fighters??

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
              - -What hype?

You been sloppin' yerself with the Dazn hogs again?

Or maybe you have a thing for negative spoiler Hogan types.
              No idea what, if any, point your trying to make. Do try to be a little more coherent next time. If thats not your thing then at least add some insightful point or humor. A lack of any of it is just a waste of my time.

I believe it was actually HBO that started talking Munguia up when he walked through a limited Sadam Ali. Munguia was talked about as a potential opponent for Canelo down the line but I don't see anything that would trouble any of the elite fighters at 154 or 160.

Comment

• Those who can separate ethnicity from the sport know that Munguia is nowhere ready for for 160 let alone Charlo, GGG, Jacobs and Canelo. Quick to anoint this kid because of the color of his skin when he clearly isn’t ready. The pom pom flaunters know who they are on NSB. Golden Boy pockets won again last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  If he suks so bad put your $$$ where your mouth is.... EASY MONEY right??? I get ALL my predictions right just like the fight
                  like u
                  Of course you would show up.

Really? If I think a boxer is not a good boxer I have to fight him to prove it??

What are you 13 years old?

I've been saying this about him since day one so...

Will you make you feel better if I say Canelo is the GREATEST BOXER EVER?!?!?

Feel better?

Comment

• look at the pics in beginning of the thread how much bigger fungula was then the little Irish guy. that is much of a disgrace as the decision

Comment

• Oscar is a corrupt POS gangster and should be jailed. he makes the already corrupt boxing biz look even worse

Comment

Working...
                      X