Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inside Plot: Nelo Theory "The bad hombre"... what say you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside Plot: Nelo Theory "The bad hombre"... what say you?

Ok so I wanna know what you f4ggs think about this theory on the Nelo saga........

Canelo is and has been the "good guy" from the start of his career. He has been able to amass a large amount of fans and some haters in that time period.

After the first 3XG fight where he showed some arrogance and some gusto......he picked up quite a bit of haters.... the fight was a smashing success in the box office....

This got GB and Nelo thinking of the Mayweather Model... that is dupe dumb sons of B!tches to hate you and pay to see you fail... that way you get your fans to pay and probably even a greater number of haters to pay too....

how do you turn a good guy to a bad guy? come up positive... take advantage of the tiny suspension to follow and get that knee surgery you needed to get any way out the way... gain a c u n t load of haters who no mater what you do or say will want to hate on you...and now won't think twice about dropping they C note to see you get you ass kicked...

test negative after and then sign up for yearly round the clock testing to get your fan base back on the ship

all in preparation for a mega record breaking Sept fight that would have made major money any way but now prob gonna be the number one stunna largely thanks to the haters you picked up ... and the fans that stuck by you...

and errybody laughs all the way to the bank..(sept the fans of course)

What say you???????????????

I dont think it was done on purpose because Mayweathers hate came from him winning after all the trash talking he would do... The majority of Canelos hate would come from being a cheat... 2 completely different things. I do believe they will run with it... I mean if team Canelo is smart they will...

Comment

No he already had plenty of haters without trying in Mexico and USA simply for having red hair and light skin too much success.testing positive for a ped skipping Cinco de mayo which landed on a Saturday this year risking current and future endorsement deals if he wanted even more haters he would simply have to start trash talking which is never been his style.

Comment

Or maybe Canelo has been getting advice from a cokehead? Just a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Or maybe Canelo has been getting advice from a cokehead? Just a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
            Ok so I wanna know what you f4ggs think about this theory on the Nelo saga........

Canelo is and has been the "good guy" from the start of his career. He has been able to amass a large amount of fans and some haters in that time period.

After the first 3XG fight where he showed some arrogance and some gusto......he picked up quite a bit of haters.... the fight was a smashing success in the box office....

This got GB and Nelo thinking of the Mayweather Model... that is dupe dumb sons of B!tches to hate you and pay to see you fail... that way you get your fans to pay and probably even a greater number of haters to pay too....

how do you turn a good guy to a bad guy? come up positive... take advantage of the tiny suspension to follow and get that knee surgery you needed to get any way out the way... gain a c u n t load of haters who no mater what you do or say will want to hate on you...and now won't think twice about dropping they C note to see you get you ass kicked...

test negative after and then sign up for yearly round the clock testing to get your fan base back on the ship

all in preparation for a mega record breaking Sept fight that would have made major money any way but now prob gonna be the number one stunna largely thanks to the haters you picked up ... and the fans that stuck by you...

and errybody laughs all the way to the bank..(sept the fans of course)

What say you???????????????
            ..or maybe he just ate tainted meat or was dosing Clen? I'm not really sure there's a need to add an extra layer of complexity here. Sometimes **** is exactly what it appears to be.

Comment

I must confess I fuked his ma, (canelos) in marrakesh on holiday she was a disgusting dog. Her vagin hang like wizards sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
                I must confess I fuked his ma, (canelos) in marrakesh on holiday she was a disgusting dog. Her vagin hang like wizards sleeve.
                very nice how much?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                  very nice how much?
                  For free bro. Only what was left of my dignity was spent. I had Saul on facetime telling me he was "going to punch my fuking face in" so I laughed nervously and sprinted off naked with my chopper swinging in the wind remnants of canelos mothers musk on my fingers and chopper.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
                    For free bro. Only what was left of my dignity was spent. I had Saul on facetime telling me he was "going to punch my fuking face in" so I laughed nervously and sprinted off naked with my chopper swinging in the wind remnants of canelos mothers musk on my fingers and chopper.

Comment

Working...
                    X