Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson eats about 821 pounds of cod per year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm outta here, thought this was Call of Duty thread.

Comment

How much does that equal in the roids he is taking?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        In what world is cod $1.75 a pound? I just bought some for 12.50 a pound, bs article.
        Simple-minded fool...
        Location, location, location.

Lobster is 13-20 per pound where I'm at; on the coast of Maine, it's often as low as 3/pound.

Comment

Is there mercury in Cod ? thats alot of fish to be eating, alot of purines too, he'll get gout.

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
            Simple-minded fool...
            Location, location, location.

Lobster is 13-20 per pound where I'm at; on the coast of Maine, it's often as low as 3/pound.
            I'm well aware of varying prices ******, but I can assure you nowhere is cod 1.75, at least not up here. They stick to market prices, not neighbourhood ones.

Comment

Mercury poisoning much?

Comment

Thanks for that information, I'll sleep soundly tonight.

Comment

About MF'n time somebody released this info. Been waiting for years to know The Rock's annual cod intake.

green k coming

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    If he's eating 7 meals a day that's an average of 65 grams of protein per meal...in an 18 hour day (that's if he sleeps 8 hours) that means he's eating roughly every 2 1/4 hours...EVERYDAY OF HIS LIFE?

You can really only metabolize about 30 grams of protein in about 3 1/2 hours and that's if you have a fast metabolism (probably speed up by steroids). You just piss out the rest.

Lou Ferrigno ate 150 grams of protein at 270 pounds bodyweight from natural sources when he competed despite the fact that he was paid to endorse powder supplement...which he admitted he never took. So I think that article is all bullshit and something that guys in the public eye who take steroids often seem to attribute their size to.
                    When I was lifting I was eating every 2 1/2 hours, and I mean like a full meal and everything. Even if I was in class I would just pull out like 2 baked potatoes with some sour cream and sprinkle them with cheese and go at it. Plus I'm sure the Rock has all the time he needs.

The protein thing is true though, he has to be using a lot of gear to be using even more than half that protein.

Comment

motor might stop at this paste

Comment

Working...
                      X