Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko manhandles a Anti-Boxing female interviewer from Times Magazine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He handled it well with smiles and politeness, which he always does and should. Inside he must be thinking who this little horrible woman thinks she is, I know I did.

She came across completely ignorant, and didn't seem to know much or care much about the person she was interviewing. Embarrassing for the most famous magazine in the world to carry out an interview with the heavyweight champion, where the interviewer is really not prepared or knowledgable enough to make it decent.

Props to Wlad for being nice enough to not make her look completely ******ed.

Comment

You'd think they'd have somebody who actually knows something about the sport interview him.

Comment

"I don't like going to a bar. There's always someone with guts who wants to fight."

Shannon Briggs

Comment

lol at the cat lady feminist comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
            "I don't like going to a bar. There's always someone with guts who wants to fight."

Shannon Briggs
            "Wherever you go I go champ! Whatever you drink I drink!"

Comment

this was like my senior thesis film professor when I told her I was writing my thesis on crisis in masculinity in the boxing protagonist. "Why would a woman want to read this paper?" GTFO harpy biiatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
                A proper representative of the sport, unlike Floyd.
                this 100%.

wlad is a true gentleman and a perfect representative of boxing. it's a shame he gets so much unwanted hate.

Comment

Wlad's a great guy. Very intelligent.

Comment

We should be putting Wlad fights on ESPN so America knows we're losing this battle.

Comment

if she wanted to ruin boxings credibility she should have shown wlad-povetkin

Comment

Working...
                      X