Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your top 5 hardest hitters at HW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Ledochowski View Post
    I agree with a lot of the stuff posted by Elroy (call me mad, lol), and i like the famous controversial "Heavyweight Blog", lots of good work and stats are there for everyone to see, no twisting or such things... Everything regarding boxing is extremely biased towards past and american fighters, it's fairly evident... Having said that, there are also things that i don't agree with coming from Elroy/HW blog, i think that we need balance, past fighters are not all bums and modern boxers all mythical, but if you go on famous forums, youtube, read articles from "boxing hystorians", the contrary seems true, today it's the worst era and blah blah blah... It's stupid and this kind of reasoning brainwashed a lot of modern boxing fans, but we have internet/youtube now with entire bouts from the past, no bull****s anymore... I hope i've been clear enough, as i said, Shavers didn't have bad competition, just that his real ko effectiveness and punching prowess is extremely overrated, manly based on stories of opponents who did beat him... From the same era, he's nowhere near George Foreman as a puncher, in my opinion...
    man up Elroy your fooling no one. You can't drop your posting style with the stupid pretentious adjectives like "Fairly evident" man up biatch. Anyway ill know soon and let others know if i am right so keep posting and well find out either way.

Comment

Working...
    X