Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously think the interest in Wilder to fight Joshua is starting to diminish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously think the interest in Wilder to fight Joshua is starting to diminish

It's too frustrating dealing with the many excuses of Wilder, the ridiculously obstinate attitude of Finkel, and the obvious collusion with the WBC to allow him to keep his belt.
    The WBC was supposed to be the most serious sanctioning body but they have drastically hurt their image with the saga of ducking that thy've enabled.
    AJ is still only 28 and should be able to handle the best out there for a few more years (although Whyte, as 2nd beat at hw, does pose a risk). So hopefully fans get the undisputed fight after Wilder loses to someone like Breazeale or Whyte - if theres any justice Wilder will have to face Whyte before end of year.
    Fed up hoping he will stop ducking, it's now about seeing someone else end his hostage taking act.

Agreed

After the shameless duck wilder has done for around a year and the lies he has spouted to trick some people. I don’t care about this fight, wilder fears Joshua and that’s good enough for fans to know what would happen

Wilder will lose soon anyway as a ref or judge won’t give him an extra break or a gift all the time

Let him beg for the fight

Comment

I don't think so seeing as bunch of poster are always posting about him and aj
      Last edited by WarHagler; 03-28-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Yep, the fight marinated, the balloon grew and grew until it was time and instead of grabbing a pen and signing a contract Wilder just grabbed a pin and has popped the balloon. And that has left alot of people deflated on the subject of Joshua vs Wilder. Truth is people can see a duck when it happens and Deontay has clearly ducked Joshua and is using a book full of excuses as to why it was a good decision, none of which hold any water when you listen to other things Wilder and his team have said that contradict much of what they are saying now.

Comment

A handful of Wilder haters does not drive the overall market.

Comment

If Wilder gets by Breazeale then his team need to make a realistic offer to AJ (and/or Fury), non of this home cooked bullsh0t. This is why he missed out on the Fury rematch.

I honestly think Wilder will try to drag this out a couple of fights saying he's the A-side, he'll make a pittance with PBC compared to what he could of, then lose embarrassingly.
            Any top 10 fighter can beat him IMHO

He's been down on cards so many times before finding his punch and now that Fury got up, it turns out the power was never anywhere near we all thought.

AJ can keep winning and could be around for a good few more years yet. Fury needs to be a sound investment for ESPN, I can't imagine too many more Tom Shwarchz's

The clock is ticking for Wilder.
            Last edited by leeroy84; 03-28-2019, 07:53 AM.

Comment

I reckon there's one more fight left. If we go through this story again and then Wilder leverages the offer to get more money for fighting another no-mark then the last few remaining Wilder fans will be enlightened.

Comment

Tyson Fury has proven he is much better than Deontay Wilder. The fight to make is Fury vs. Anthony Joshua. After that AJ and Wilder can battle it out for second place.

Comment

Boxing is nothing but a money-making scheme, with the fans constantly being played for fools. We get a couple of the fights we want each year, just to keep us on the line so they can continue milking us for every penny throughout the rest of the year, as we get Gary Russell vs TBA and Leo Santa Cruz vs TBA and Terence Crawford vs Top Rank Trash.

I love boxing, but boy do I hate boxing

Comment

"this fight will only get bigger", "it's time to marinate", "I want more money", "I lost my pen" - few quotes from Beyonce Wildher, the man who loves to marinate and lie to his ******ed fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X