Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Shakes His Head at Joshua-Miller, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    Joshua Protection Squad is already on the case I see.

No one in America gives a **** about your tiny section of fans in American arenas at American fights. If it ain't a few thousand Brits screaming and acting like monkeys then it's a few thousand Chinese sitting quietly and being respectful. We really, really, really, do not give a **** if you come over here. You are a tourist, ya mooks, we've got whole nation's worth coming and going on a daily basis.

I see lots of the JPS claiming some sort of mental problem with anyone backing Wilder. Seems projective. When you go around telling everyone who doesn't agree with you they have a mental problem seems to me you've got a mind tuned to mental problems before anyone ever spoke to you... probably a reason for that huh?

You got to love JPS revisionist history. How many top ten has Wilder not fought? By When? You sure? I mean they made them top contenders overnight for Wlad, they did Wilder too, but youse want to pretend none of that happened because having not faced a top ten is better for your argument than pointing out how the sanctioning bodies make top tens overnight so that their champions can fight them doesn't? Well ****, I can prove Wilder fought top tens, can't prove they earned that position, but I can prove they got it so....seems to me that's a stupid ****ing angle. Seems to me a Wilder fan just handed the JPS a much better angle....probably because the JPS is ****ed to death dumb.

So what do we got so far?

The arrogant belief that one demographic of tourists matter to American liveshow sales.

Projecting mental disabilities to keep their narrative guarded.

Revising history to make Wilder look bad while being too ignorant to the subject to actually do a good job at it.

****in' easy work. Get me some real work.
    So what you saying here? If a Brit "tourist" buys a ticket to Joshua v Miller at MSG that ticket doesnt count? It doesnt go to the overall total?

So what you saying here? America has a massive nations worth of people coming and going on a daily basis???? Have you not noticed they are not in the habit of buying Deontay Wilder tickets?

You are so biased and nationalistic it blinds you. Good luck to both sides in both fights i hope they both do really well. If Wilder sees fit to say those things considering Joshua is a foreigner fighting in the States then thats fine because we all know he has done far worse numbers and fought much more unknown names, as a champion, in his own country. Some of us find what Wilder says funny, some of us find it annoying but i think we all agree we find what he says to be a baseless load of bollocks and he just needs to say something that is negative about Anthony Joshua yet he has been far more guilty of.

Comment

When deontayduckus wilderquackus quacks his fans go wild......the deontayduckus fans should be just as demanding with wilderquackus as they are with AJ to make this fight happen.....I just wanna see blood !!!!
      Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 02-14-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        This fight will fill up the MSG whether people like it or not. Wilder and Fury are tied up for a rematch, this beats AJ facing Whyte for the second time and it's still a good fight.
        Oh I agree. But will it hit the target audience? Will this fight serve to put Joshua on the map in America?

Comment

Make it 70 million and he might fight you Wilder, Might!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Yeah it’s difficult. Even when you try to be unbiased there will be a poster that will take offence and want you to pick a side and somehow insult you because of your impartiality. He will question your social wealth at times threaten to kill you if you arrange to meet him lol. You have been warned. Good luck ��
            Why, Noelanthony.....there is NO WAY you are saying people are immature and crappy on an internet comment section, are you?? I have seen only level headed, open minded, and fair conversations with other posters.

Sorry, everyone, almost kept a straight face typing that. Lost it at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
              I love when a dumbass like Wilder starts wearing eyeglasses and pretending he's a bidness man when he can't even count to 10. What I love more; fookin idiots like you that think YOU are a boxing bidness man. Jesus, get a real job and quit living in fantasy land. WTF do you know about this transaction, real or imagined or any business transaction concerning the multiple layers of remuneration a boxer receives for a fight?
              Same amount as you I guess. Regarding multiple layers of remuneration a boxer receives...they explaining that to the tards that continue to presume they know Wilder and Fury's purses from their Dec fight.

Comment

Again, better for the health of the entire fight industry (Boxing) to ignore 'IBO'. Only dumb asses par this SPORT will refute that.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                  It’s like wilder copy and pasted everything Hearn was saying about him a couple of months ago lol.

They need to hurry up and fight each because everyone is Chinny at that weight class and it would be a shame to let these fighters lose to someone else before they face each other.
                  Well said, spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                    Make it 70 million and he might fight you Wilder, Might!
                    You do know Wilder's offer was debunked...right? Not to worry because you can always look it up and then come back & edit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sktherealdeal View Post
                      You are so so dumb. Joshua has faced far better competition and we all know who Wilder was facing on his 23rd fight. A BUM with a 6 fight loosing streak. It was alright for Wilder to defend against bummers like Molina, Spiltzka, Washington and just over weight Stiverne who had no business in the ring at that period but bad enough for Joshua to voluntarily defend against an unbeaten top 10 heavyweight. You would say anything to suck Wilder's dick.
                      You're still in denial bud, take a deep breath go brush your yellow stained crooked teeth

Comment

Working...
                      X