Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jarrell Miller vs Dillian Whyte...who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that's a good one...

I have Whyte winning this one comfortably. I think he's a cut above Miller. Love Miller, but Whyte will be able to see those wide looping punches a mile away and make him pay.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I think trash talking is BS. I just want to see them fight not talk. I pick Miller to win by KO. I had Whyte losing to Chisora before he knocked him out and Miller is much better than Chisora.
      I'm usually not a fan of trashtalk but in this case it would be fun and in the ring based on style this could turn into a FOTY candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
        Despite his weight issue, Miller has better stamina. So he wins by decision or late T/KO
        His stamina is incredible for someone his size.

Comment

whyte wins very easily. miller is awful

Comment

From a distance it will look like a sumo wrestling contest . No idea who wins

Comment

Originally posted by chitownboxing View Post
              whyte wins very easily. miller is awful
              Miller's stamina and constant pressure could be a problem for Whyte.

Comment

I say it's a 50/50 fight but if I had to choose a winner, I would have to go with Miller because I don't think that Dillian Whyte's punches are strong enough to put Big baby down. Also, when you factor in Miller's punch volume and workrate, it's hard to see how he could lose this fight unless Whyte manages to at least hurt him.

Comment

I'd like to see it. I think Whyte would stop him late.

Comment

Miller is as unproven as Ortiz so you have to back Whyte on the basis he has beaten some strong opposition and troubled Joshua, who is regarded by most as #1, where as others like Takam, Povetkin and Parker didn’t get close too.

Comment

Jillian Whyte gets eaten alive

Comment

Working...
                      X