Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not Mexican per se but I did eat at a Mexican restaurant last night

So I think I can speak for all Mexicans when I say that I don't like Canelo

Comment

I'm sure he has plenty of fans in Mexico. He also probably has plenty of haters, because he talked mucho caca but gave up his belt rather than fight Golovkin. I bet he caught hell as a kid growing up in Mexico with red hair. That's probably why he's a fighter now. Fake ass Mexican.

Comment

Canelo has lots of fans who aren't Mexican. He is a very good and very exciting fighter. He is a come forward, attacking fighter, He throws fast accurate and powerful punches with both hands to the head and body. Canelo is rarely in a dull fight and he usually wins by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Canelo has lots of fans who aren't Mexican. He is a very good and very exciting fighter. He is a come forward, attacking fighter, He throws fast accurate and powerful punches with both hands to the head and body. Canelo is rarely in a dull fight and he usually wins by KO.
          I get you. But I heard he wasn't popluar in Mexico.

Mexican Americans love him but Mexicans dislike him. Hyperion lives in Mexico City and he told me a couple months ago that they disliked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            As in does he have a lot of fans?

I always see JMM throwing shade at him.

Maybe because he is light skinned and has red hair? (Not being racist for once)
            I don't know about Mexico, but here in Puerto Rico, we love him. Canelo is the face of boxing in the island.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple L View Post
              I don't know about Mexico, but here in Puerto Rico, we love him. Canelo is the face of boxing in the island.
              What the **** I am Puerto Rican. Red K

Comment

What the **** I am Puerto Rican. Red K
                You're not a real Boricua, papi. You're a newyorican - fake Rican. Only us from the island are real boricuas. Red k for being a fake boricua like Danny Garcia.

Comment

You're not a real Boricua, papi. You're a newyorican - fake Rican. Only us from the island are real boricuas. Red k for being a fake boricua like Danny Garcia.
                  I'm also German. Want to come into a gas chamber bruh

Comment

i aient your papi
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poat6y9bkbk

Comment

I'm also German. Want to come into a gas chamber bruh
                      Lol. Phuckin dick. You're lucky I'm in a good mood, bruh. 3 days til fight of the century.

I still gave you red, bruh. I'll shoot you green when Canelo beats Shavez Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X