Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mikey Garcia is ready for a slick, black boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see Garcia vs Linares first before going to 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
      I want to see Garcia vs Linares first before going to 140.
      Do you think he would take that fight? He seems to have fought a particular style...

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
        Do you think he would take that fight? He seems to have fought a particular style...
        I think both sides have already said they want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          who cares what race of fighter he fights.
          Many people.

It's not like I said anything distasteful, in similar fashion to how Donald Trump speaks towards women...that would be a different story....

I simply am asking whether Mikey Garcia is ready for a slick, black boxer....

Blacks come in many different nationalities.....

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            I think both sides have already said they want the fight.
            Well hopefully it happens. I'm going to go on a limb and say Linares will win this fight if it happens....

Comment

Gamboa is one of my top 2 favorite fighters...

Will Garcia fight him?
              I don't know. Probably why Mikey left Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                What about a slick boxer who isn't black? What's race got to do with it?

If you are one of those race agenda driven posters, it's good we get it out in the open right now so we know how to respond to you.

Thank you.

Fúckin' posters on this site sometimes.

Makes me wonder if they're just trolling or what...

"Is Mikey Garvia ready for a slick boxer/counter puncher?" would have asked the same question and conveyed the same message without resorting to the insinuation that slick black fighters are somehow a tougher challenge than a slick (insert race here) fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
                  Thank you.

Fúckin' posters on this site sometimes.

Makes me wonder if they're just trolling or what...

"Is Mikey Garvia ready for a slick boxer/counter puncher?" would have asked the same question and conveyed the same message without resorting to the insinuation that slick black fighters are somehow a tougher challenge than a slick (insert race here) fighter.
                  Haha....

Why you mad tho?

I could have said slick counter puncher but I wanted to know if anyone thought he was ready for a slick, black boxer.

I don't want to know whether he's ready for a slick white, purple, or green boxer, only BLACK.

Had Mikey already fought one I wouldn't' have to ask this question...

Comment

Haha....

Why you mad tho?

I could have said slick counter puncher but I wanted to know if anyone thought he was ready for a slick, black boxer.

I don't want to know whether he's ready for a slick white, purple, or green boxer, only BLACK.

Had Mikey already fought one I wouldn't' have to ask this question...

You're implying that fighting a black fighter would be somehow different than a fighter of a different race.

That's an incredibly racist assumption, you fúckin twát.

Comment

He better be ready for huge lucrative fights. Otherwise, he won't be able to recoup his 2 years worth of inactivity. He was already making an average of $900K per fight when he left Arum. The settlement probably cost him one fight worth. So I see no point for him fighting meaningless fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X