No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: Tremendous Honor To Represent Our People On 9/14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    All you non Mexicans posting on here just won’t ever know what it means to be Mexican, and for the record... Munguía said it’s an honor to fight and represent Mexico on that DATE... dumb phucks he never mentioned that it was an honor to fight whoever he is fighting... stop being salty
    I'm Mexican American, and Munguia fighting a trash opponent is a huge fk you to us. He has the honor of taking the one of the biggest spot lights and is taking a sht on it by fighting this guy.

Comment

its an honor to represent the downsyndrome

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
        Huge embarrassment... I won't be watching that fight. This mother fker was exposed by Denis Hogan and now he's on life support. No respect for him..he need to dare to be great or just retire. Munguia is probably the biggest joke in boxing right now. This opponent choice is a huge fk u to Mexican boxing fans.
        he dared to be great when he fought the great welterweight sadam ali. now its cruise control for the next 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
          I'm Mexican American, and Munguia fighting a trash opponent is a huge fk you to us. He has the honor of taking the one of the biggest spot lights and is taking a sht on it by fighting this guy.
          He said it was an honor to fight on that day nothing was said about the Opponent... you are entitled to your own opinion brother

Comment

But I will defend Mexican fighters at every possible turn... you don’t have a sense of pride for your own people? Sorry if that’s your case bro
            A pride for my own people? I'm a fan of boxing, I don't use this sport as a vehicle for national pride--I just judge things by talent level in the ring & have a good grip on all the BS that happens outside of the ring. Thanks for further exposing how big of a troll you are. Absolute nonsense across the board from you--keep responding though, you're managing to ruin your credibility each time!

Comment

Originally posted by TrickOrSkeet34 View Post
              A pride for my own people? I'm a fan of boxing, I don't use this sport as a vehicle for national pride--I just judge things by talent level in the ring & have a good grip on all the BS that happens outside of the ring. Thanks for further exposing how big of a troll you are. Absolute nonsense across the board from you--keep responding though, you're managing to ruin your credibility each time!
              I could care less about what you think man I posted first and you responded to me, if you don’t like what I believe then just don’t reply simple as that. And nothing you or anyone on here thinks or says to me will change who I support and who I root for... like i said if you don’t like it you don’t have too, just don’t respond. Viva Mexico cabrones!!!! ����

Comment

Does Munguia have an amateur record?

Comment

I could care less about what you think man I posted first and you responded to me, if you don’t like what I believe then just don’t reply simple as that. And nothing you or anyone on here thinks or says to me will change who I support and who I root for... like i said if you don’t like it you don’t have too, just don’t respond. Viva Mexico cabrones!!!! ����
                  Cool man, have fun endlessly posting on internet forums on their behalf. Seems like a very productive use of your time sticking up for their honor at every turn. They'd be delighted to know Robi13 has their back!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    he dared to be great when he fought the great welterweight sadam ali. now its cruise control for the next 10 years
                    If you ask me, that fight was a dive or there was something seriously wrong with Ali that night. That wasn't the same Ali that fought Coto.

Comment

Originally posted by TrickOrSkeet34 View Post
                      Cool man, have fun endlessly posting on internet forums on their behalf. Seems like a very productive use of your time sticking up for their honor at every turn. They'd be delighted to know Robi13 has their back!
                      And you keep spending your fun hating on others, I’m sure many would die for your company... good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X