No announcement yet.

Top 10 Pacquiao wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Yea...it’s not a bad comparison really. I just watched Barrera vs morales 1 again tonight. It might be my favourite fight all time...certainly one of the very best I’ve ever seen.
    Incredible fight, round 5 is phenomenal. Corrales-Castillo is my all time favourite fight but Barrera-Morales is certainly up there

Comment

The greatest and perfect fight he fought was against Oscar De La Hoya.

Comment

Does he even have 10 good wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          1st Barrera would probably top the list for me. The 2nd Marquez fight could have really gone either way...he beat Barrera convincingly.
          The Marquez 2 win was very big at the time because Pacquiao and Marquez was respectively no.1 and no.2 P4P in their primes at their best weight. They were battling for a supremacy at the p4p spot.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Fair point man, I rate Marquez really highly though, I’d possibly consider him the 3rd or 4th best fighter of this past generation behind Floyd and Pac and maybe Ward.

If you were talking best performances I’d agree with you, Barrera was more impressive as he essentially dominated that fight whilst the Marquez fight was very close, perhaps even controversial.
            You mean Bernard Hopkins? Because Ward not only has an inferior resume than Marquez, Marquez also has the better career.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              You mean Bernard Hopkins? Because Ward not only has an inferior resume than Marquez, Marquez also has the better career.
              Hopkins was the generation before, his career began in the 80’s. B-Hop was fighting for titles before those guys had even turned pro.

Marquez has more longevity and a better resume, but skill wise Ward was absolutely exceptional, I’d have to go back properly analyse their careers in depth to make a conclusive judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
                1 Barerra
                2 Marquez 2nd fight
                3 Morales
                4 Margarito
                5 Hatton
                6 Thurman
                7 Cotto
                8 Bradley
                9 Clottey
                10 Ledwaba ( this was the fight that made him known)
                - -Can't carry Manny's top wins in yer jockstrap, son.

Need a tractor-trailer...

Comment

Working...
                X