Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eff Panda's Giving Back To My Brothers & Sissy's of NSB Cinco De Mayo Pick Em Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eff Panda's Giving Back To My Brothers & Sissy's of NSB Cinco De Mayo Pick Em Thread

Some of y'all are ******ed. Some of y'all are f#cking amazing. But most of y'all are pretty f#cking decent to good mfers who I enjoy messing with regardless if I agree with you on any specific topic or not.

So with that in mind I thought I'd do a random Give Back Cinco De Mayo Pick Em-like contest for all the decent & amazing mfers here that I enjoy kicking the sh^t with about all things boxing & random topic related in the lounge.

Who Can Play:

Anyone not on my ignore list with a year on this site (Apr. 2018 start date or later) with a 10 rep or better.

If you got less than a 10 rep you can pm for permission to enter the contest.

The Rules:

This will be a Pick Em contest for the May 4 Saul Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs fight.

You will need to pick a winner of the fight or a draw.

You will need to pick the method of the win, KO or decision.

If you pick a KO you will need to pick the round of the KO & the time of the stoppage.

If you pick a decision you will need to pick the type of decision (unanimous, majority or split) AND how many points either guy won the fight by.

So some picks one could make could look like this:

Canelo KO8 (1:23)
    Canelo Wu12 (2pts, 2pts, 3pts)
    Canelo Wm12 (0pts, 2pts, 4pts)
    Canelo Ws12 (2pts, 4pts, Jacobs 3pts)
    Jacobs KO3 (2:45)
    Jacobs Wu12 (1ptx3)
    Jacobs Wm12 (0pts, 1pt, 3pts)
    Jacobs Ws12 (1ptx2, Canelo 3pts)
    Du12 (0ptsx3)
    Dm12 (0ptsx2, Canelo 4pts)
    Ds12 (0pts, Canelo 1pt, Jacobs 1pt)

If the fight is a NC or has no official result on May 4 all picks will be voided. If the fight gets canceled/postponed I'll likely just extend the contest to the date the fight happens.

A technical decision or technical draw will still be judged by the point edge you gave whichever option you took.

First come first serve with picks. If Canelo wins by KO in the 4th at 1:00 & two people picked the result exactly whoever made the pick first wins.

If no one picks the exact outcome whoever is the closest will be the winner.

If you got any questions or want clarification about anything particular feel free to ask.

What Do I Win:

Whoever is the closest to the exact outcome wins a $100 Amazon Gift Card or $100 towards the purchase of boxing gear for the boxer of your choice from me.

Good luck to anyone playing. And respect to all the +EV mfers here.
    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-25-2019, 09:07 AM.

two points would be 116-112, right? i suck at maths.

EDITED: canelo UD 12 (2;2;4)

PS, if you wanna give us something, bring back the panda chick in your avi
    Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 04-08-2019, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      two points would be 116-112, right? i suck at maths.

canelo UD 12 (2;2;1)
      Nah that'd be 4 points, 116-112 = 8-4 = Canelo by 4 points.

PS, if you wanna give us something, bring back the panda chick in your avi
      Bruh I wish. BS Admin killed the gif. I asked about it myself awhile back. Think BPP himself mighta taken it off idk. I think I pissed off too many of the wrong people cuz I see far worse pics & gifs here daily.

Comment

I say Canelo UD, 2pts, 4pts, 4pts

Comment

Danny SD12 (2points, 2points, Canelo 4points)

Comment

Canelo KO 9 (2:22)

I think Jacobs looks good early but weakens and gets caught with a counter.

Comment

Canelo round 7 1:25 tko

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Nah that'd be 4 points, 116-112 = 8-4 = Canelo by 4 points.

Bruh I wish. BS Admin killed the gif. I asked about it myself awhile back. Think BPP himself mighta taken it off idk. I think I pissed off too many of the wrong people cuz I see far worse pics & gifs here daily.
                ok, then i'll edit my original post, can i do that?

and that sucks, about the gif, that was some ass

Comment

Split draw; Canelo 116-112, Jacobs 115-113, Draw 114-114.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    ok, then i'll edit my original post, can i do that?
                    Yea np.

and that sucks, about the gif, that was some ass
                    Rest In Booty to Panda Supreme.

Comment

Working...
                    X