No announcement yet.

How long will wilder duck Joshua for- official duck clock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    They kept saying it dont count until you break the American market, the American market is the dominant force. Looking at the numbers, and im not just talking Wilders numbers but these American numbers are not standing up to what Joshua makes in the UK.

This American market isnt showing us too much here.
    I must admit my quote is incorrect which you quoted

Wilder infect sold 7k tickets lol

Comment

Agreed fight with Ortiz with no date and venue lol

Why did he turn down the first Joshua fight again ?

Comment

Wilder nor his fans want the fight because him like his fans is a coward

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          Wilder nor his fans want the fight because him like his fans is a coward
          They are somehow blaming Joshua still

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Wilder will either get out boxed by Fury again and lose or take Breazeale fight a forced mandatory he doesn't want knowing he's up against an angry puncher.

He will lose either fight and then the AJ fight will happen when Wilder doesn't have annoying Finkel mucking it up, Joshua will still want to spark him out for all the garbage the guy started and talked.
            This is an example of the delusional anti-Wilder fanboy. Nobody should ever listen to what these idiots have to say about anything. These people have no credibility whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
              This is an example of the delusional anti-Wilder fanboy. Nobody should ever listen to what these idiots have to say about anything. These people have no credibility whatsoever.
              You were one that disappeared when I said fury would defeat Wilder bc Wilder cant really defeat him.

The Breazeale fight may have dented my rep on here but I know if that fight got out of round 1 it becomes a very difficult fight for Wilder bc hes never looked great unless he ended fights in rnd one.

either way I see Wilder winning his next fights as long as its not AJ or Fury. So you have some solace in telling me im not credible . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                You were one that disappeared when I said fury would defeat Wilder bc Wilder cant really defeat him.

The Breazeale fight may have dented my rep on here but I know if that fight got out of round 1 it becomes a very difficult fight for Wilder bc hes never looked great unless he ended fights in rnd one.

either way I see Wilder winning his next fights as long as its not AJ or Fury. So you have some solace in telling me im not credible . Ha
                Well you aren't credible and how do you look now clown after AJ gets knocked out by an obese man? Also playing with you fanboys is a waste of time, I didn't even read the board much during that whole time period, this board is your entire life not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
                  Well you aren't credible and how do you look now clown after AJ gets knocked out by an obese man? Also playing with you fanboys is a waste of time, I didn't even read the board much during that whole time period, this board is your entire life not mine.
                  I look far better then wilder fanboys getting owned because Wilder got tripped up by a 50% fury ,that's what I do know. Ha I also didn't run away like you did ,I posted right after the fight ,you girls go in hiding every time something goes wrong,and it still will because wilder is always one punch away from disaster .

Comment

Oh dear lol

Comment

Working...
                    X