No announcement yet.

How long will wilder duck Joshua for- official duck clock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    It was one of the worst cherry pick backfires ever!

Fury was clearly well below his best, but he still made Wilder look like a crude novice. And after being clowned by Fury, Deontay clowned himself with all the dumb excuses he was coming out with.
    Searching for 1001 reasons he deserved a draw.
    It is what it is, we have moved on.
    Wilder is in damage control for now to redeem his image.

Comment

The duck clock keeps going on

Percent ducked to make less money again

Comment

The duck has been confirmed official by wilder

He don’t want that Joshua work

Comment

AJ don't even want to be in the same building as Wilder let alone in the ring. Circle jerk thread.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            AJ don't even want to be in the same building as Wilder let alone in the ring. Circle jerk thread.
            So bad that aj signed a contract to fight him which wilder refused

So bad that aj offered him double what he got vs fury and 40 percent split

You all have seen it in front of everyone of team wilder running away from making the fight

When aj went into the USA, wilder goes silent as he fears what aj would do to him

Comment

Wilder will either get out boxed by Fury again and lose or take Breazeale fight a forced mandatory he doesn't want knowing he's up against an angry puncher.

He will lose either fight and then the AJ fight will happen when Wilder doesn't have annoying Finkel mucking it up, Joshua will still want to spark him out for all the garbage the guy started and talked.

Comment

Wilder

I won’t fight Joshua for years

You can’t force me

Comment

I will not sale my soul for $50 million. But I will sale it for $10 million to fight Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                    I will not sale my soul for $50 million. But I will sale it for $10 million to fight Miller.
                    50m sounds interesting

How about a contract ?

Oh wait wilder suddenly got cold feet and keeps making excuses to duck

Comment

This is the same stupid kind of thread the same little Canelo fanboys made when talking about GGG. It's formulaic:

1. Boxer A makes crappy unreasonable offer to boxer B.
                      2. Boxer B turns it down because it's a crappy unreasonable offer.
                      3. Boxer A's fans talk about how B is scared to fight A.

You want a fight? Offer a 40/40 split with the other 20 going to the winner. Done.

The only reason it's news now is because Eddie Hearn is getting a lot of criticism because his guy looks like he's ducking Fury, Wilder AND Whyte. Then Whyte comes out and says AJ was offered $50m to fight Wilder and turned it down. That's why it's news and that's why the AJ fanboy brigade thinks they need to go on the offensive. But there's a lot more than just money here. We also don't hear anything about the ring size, glove size or a host of other factors that matter when negotiating a fight. It ain't just the money folks.

But fanboys on either side are going to claim their guy is being ducked because...well, they're fanboys.

Comment

Working...
                      X