No announcement yet.

How to lose fat whilst boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    I can only lose weight at 1500 calories a day, or less. I used to be able to eat 3000-4000 calories and not gain an inch. No longer the case.
    Damn you must only weigh like a buck 50-60? 1500 calories a day is almost starvation mode for me!

Are you not active or something?

I don't see how you can't lose weight eating 2500ish calories if you're extremely active - especially doing high intensity cardio like boxing everyday, COMBINED with strength and resistance training.

Damn, my man!! Maybe you have a problem with metabolism, or thyroid or something?

That is crazy you gotta suck down to such little amount of calories to lose weight.

Comment

Decrease calories in

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        Damn you must only weigh like a buck 50-60? 1500 calories a day is almost starvation mode for me!

Are you not active or something?

I don't see how you can't lose weight eating 2500ish calories if you're extremely active - especially doing high intensity cardio like boxing everyday, COMBINED with strength and resistance training.

Damn, my man!! Maybe you have a problem with metabolism, or thyroid or something?

That is crazy you gotta suck down to such little amount of calories to lose weight.
        For some reason my body metabolism changed over the years where I just retain weight even when active.

I try to stay at 2000 calories in a day at worst case. I just cut out snacking. I never starve. I do cheat here and there with food, but Im usually never hungry because I eat enough to be full - just low calorie food.

Comment

Cut out all carbs and sugars. Reduce your protein intake. Extra protein is converted to carbs in your body and your trying to avoid this. This is a process called Gluconeogenesis. Lower your caloric intake so you're in a slight calorie deficit daily. don't worry about losing muscle....your body will not start eating the muscle until it gets through all the excess fat it has been storing (in my experience)

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            I can only lose weight at 1500 calories a day, or less. I used to be able to eat 3000-4000 calories and not gain an inch. No longer the case.
            What’s your macros like, roughly what % is protein, fat, carbs?

People hate me saying this, but 300 calories from a mars bar and 300 calories from 3 poached eggs are very different!

Comment

Working...
            X