No announcement yet.

Horrific beating of special needs teen broadcast on Facebook Live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im surprised this news never made it as big as Trayvon

Im going to punch the first white man I see, and he sucker punches old white man and kills him smh I think this was from 2013 this the first itme I seen this or heard of it, swept under the rug by the rich or suburb narcissistic liberals who treat minorities like pets.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Of all the Freedom haters, I like ShoulderRoll the best.

He does make some good posts from time to time, and he obviously is very supportive of and loyal to his people.
      Not a bad poster at all but his behavior in this context becomes childish, predictable and as I said, unoriginal.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Im surprised this news never made it as big as Trayvon

Im going to punch the first white man I see, and he sucker punches old white man and kills him smh I think this was from 2013 this the first itme I seen this or heard of it, swept under the rug by the rich or suburb narcissistic liberals who treat minorities like pets.

Comment

Negros have the lowest iq out of all the races on the planet. That's why a lot of them act like ignorant savages throughout society.
              Last edited by fcastro1; 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

A news report from CBS Radio implied the attackers who kidnapped and beat a disabled man last week were white Trump supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
                  Charging with a Hate crime is just a feel good story for individuals such as yourself.

I mean do you want justice, or is it about using this to fit a racial narrative.

The appropriate crime, under Illinois law, is Aggravated kidnapping which is a felony x crime.

https://kidnapping.uslegal.com/state...bduction-laws/

This crime not only fits what happens, it also allows the legal system to hand out the max sentencing for this type of crime.

6-year min, 30 max plus an additional 15-25 years based off the severity of the crime.

***edit***

No point in arguing with a crybaby such as yourself. This not only made national news, but these P.O.S. will get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. What more do you want?

And BTW

LOL They want a lynching. When black people commit crimes against white people, punishment by law is not enough for them.

Notice how when black people get shot in the back by police officers and get off, none of these usual suspects have anything to say about it. They are using this crime for their racist agenda. Funny lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X